Where did I go so wrong??

Lop sided fat bits!!

I know they say that fat doesn't come off evenly but this is just silly! I had a good old look at myself in the mirror today and I am fatter on one side than the other!! :8855:On my left side my fat rolls have just about gone and I have a lovely sexy waist starting there....but the other side is a whole different story! I still have a fat roll roll there, I look like a half deflated air bed! :8855:
To top it all off my left boob is also smaller than my right one!! How can they do this to me?? :8855:it's not too bad but I can see it.

Not to mention the three wrinkles I found on my cheek. If I puff my cheeck out to like they were when they were fatter then they go away. But as I can't walk around with my cheeks puffed out all day I will have to brave the wrinkles!!! I thought I was supposed to look like a Goddess for loosing all this weight....what happened?? :8855:

Oh yeak..and I have white legs!!

Apart from that, the sun is shining I feel like my mind is back in the same land as me and I am having another 100% day and feeling good. :character00238:

Just remember, the half deflated air bed will fully deflate, just takes a bit of time. It's also quite normal for us ladies to have one breast larger than the other. My right one is and I used to worry about it but there's really no need - men often don't even realise till we start moaning about it.

Excellent news on your losses so far - you are such an inspiration. Keep up the good work, those size 10's are waiting for you to slide into xxx

lol thanks Obsy. I found out that they say that your skin takes 2 months to recover for every stone you loose. So I'll have to give it a year I think before I have any major issues with it. lol

Though, I did get whistled at today!!! :cool: :eek:

Ive made sure while dieting that I moisturise in the morning and before bed at night to make sure myskinis well looked after and hopefully shrink with my weight loss. I dont use any fancy creams just E45.

I do that too, although I have always done that. My hubby bought me some Clarins body lotion for Mothers Day and I have been using that, but to be honest the only difference between that and the Johnsons one I used to use is the smell.
I suffered with loads of stretch marks when I was pregnant so I think I just have that type of skin that will take a while to recover.

Apart from the wobbly bits I have decided to take Easter off. I'm bot weighing in tomorrow and I am going to see if I can stay off the scales for a few weeks. We have my step daughter and her boyfriend coming down for Easter and I just want to enjoy myself and not get all stressy over not eating. I think it will do me a bit of good not to be getting so wound up over things.

So I wish everyone a happy Easter and I hope you all have a lovely few days off work. :D

same to you lind, i'm also having the weekend off as going away and only wish i had lost as much as you too not worry but hey ho eventually!

Getting Back on Track

I had Easter weekend off. Didn't do as badly as I thought I would to be honest. i ate well but I didn't go over the top. I just really enjoyed what I ate. I had pudding a couple of times and I had a few drinks.

I haven't weighed myself but all my clothes still fit..lol.

Getting back on track now, yesterday I started back slowly, I had some toast for breakfast and a meal bar for lunch then the same tea as everyone else. We've had my step daughter and her boyfriend doen for the weekend and I didn't want to cook lots of different meals. Today I am on track again. I have had my main meal of the day at lunch time and I will have a meal bar at tea time. I like doing it that way it gives me lots of energy for the afternoons, thats when I need it most to do my exercisies.

I think my mind has come back on track too. I posted some photo's up of me the other day and it has really helped me to see how far I have come already, and that makes me proud of what I have achieved. I have said at the weekend that even if I never loose another pound of weight again, I am never going to put another pund on either. :D

you're braver than me lind, fortunately my friend has the scales so haven't been on them and won't until next thurs to give me time to hopefully recoup some of the damage! you seem totally focussed in body and spirit, thats great. x

Way to go Lind! I just put on glycogen over the hols, but I need that for when I go back to the gym Monday...

Glad you enjoyed your Easter weekend off :) that was a good idea, you deserve treats and now you sound like you're back on track :D very well done!

I just had a look at the pics you put up, and wow there is such a difference! you look amazing! and your son is soooo cute :D aw.

Bits that wobble...

Way to go Lind! I just put on glycogen over the hols, but I need that for when I go back to the gym Monday...

Oh I have so much more to learn...what is glycogen?

SmileyBon, thanks for the photo comment, and yes you're right Eddie is a little cutie. lol :D;)

I went to see my GP today, I have been having regular check ups with her since I have been on my diet. I got to moaning to her about my tummy, I was saying that I was getting fed up with it and apart from the size reduction it has stayed the same shape only it has got very wobbly and flabby. She asks the obivious and says I need to do crunches, then I pointed out to her I do about 400 a day!! :eek: She said oh! Which was funny. :D
To cut a silly story short, she had a good ole poke around of my tummy and lifted a few flabby bits and then she says that it is mainly just skin that's left over. She measured my body fat and it's 27% which she said was quite good apparently. I said to her about giving the skin two months for every stone lost to recover and she said well it either does or doesn't and she thought I was probably carrying about a stone around my middle that might not go anywhere.
I have to say, I hate my tummy, and hate is a very strong word, but I do. I have to tuck it into my jeans, I don't wear trousers because they don't hold it firm enough. I have to wear support undies when I go out. I have a muffin top even when I am naked. My GP is going to refer me to the physio department to see if they think the muscles are damaged or if it loose skin as she thinks it is.
I have to say, if it is just loose skin I am going to have surgery, because if I can correct I will.
So the plan is now to have a SF bar for brekkie and try having healthy lunches and dinners and not to snack in the evening after 7.oopm (which I don't anyway but I don't think she believed me.) and loose the rest of the weight slowly. So I am going to aim for a pound a week. :D

Oh I have so much more to learn...what is glycogen?

Glycogen is the stores of carbs with water in your muscles, liver and other body parts (cells) The body uses this as energy...and converts excess energy that we eat into glycogen and then fat when the glycogen stores are full. Something like that at any rate. My glycogen stores are about 7lbs in weight...so I use this as my safe window...

A very happy day

Glycogen is the stores of carbs with water in your muscles, liver and other body parts (cells) The body uses this as energy...and converts excess energy that we eat into glycogen and then fat when the glycogen stores are full. Something like that at any rate. My glycogen stores are about 7lbs in weight...so I use this as my safe window...

Cheers for that :D

Today is a land mark day for me.

I have finally reached the 10 stone something mark!!! :D:cool::eek: I weighed this morning and I weigh 10 stone 13lb. I am a happy chicken, I had to go get the hubby just to check and make sure it was right.

I feel as though I have really achieved something now. I am getting so close to where I want to be. :D

lind u have done amazingly well! i cant believe you are so close to your goal now! u have stuck with it really well, just think how great ur gonna feel when u get there - not long now!!

congratualtions on all ur hard work so far - i hope i can be half as sucessful as you!

lind u have done amazingly well! i cant believe you are so close to your goal now! u have stuck with it really well, just think how great ur gonna feel when u get there - not long now!!

congratualtions on all ur hard work so far - i hope i can be half as sucessful as you!

Thank you for saying that. For the first time in a very long time I am starting to love what I see in the mirror. :D

Aw I love a happy story :D WELL DONE on getting into the 10 stone somethings! that is amazing :D you deserve to love what you see in the mirror!

Glad you spoke to your doctor about your tummy then since you are unhappy about it, sounds like you can do things to sort it out, so you will get there with that too :)

Aw i am soooooo happy for you, you've achieved so much :D :D

Aw I love a happy story :D WELL DONE on getting into the 10 stone somethings! that is amazing :D you deserve to love what you see in the mirror!

Glad you spoke to your doctor about your tummy then since you are unhappy about it, sounds like you can do things to sort it out, so you will get there with that too :)

Aw i am soooooo happy for you, you've achieved so much :D :D

Thank you my lovely. I am going to give my tummy about a year to see what the skin does. I have decided if it doesn't go back then I am going to have a tummy tuck, but I want to give it a chance. In an odd way to sort of feels a but like a trophy. If I hadn't of lost the weight I wouldn't have the tummy.

Hehe that is a brilliant way of looking at it! that's absolutely true :D be proud of your trophy!

Yeah waiting a while is a good idea, sounds like the doctor has a few things you can try before a tummy tuck, so they're worth a shot :) See how it goes :D

Well done again :) I love your story, it's total inspiration! You sound so happy and proud of yourself, and you deserve to be :D

Have a nice day :)

My GP is going to refer me to the physio department to see if they think the muscles are damaged or if it loose skin as she thinks it is.
I have to say, if it is just loose skin I am going to have surgery, because if I can correct I will.

Hey Lind..

I'm very very afraid of having extra skin... it's to the point that when I think about having to deal with that, I want to give up on loosing weight. It's like, what's the point. I mean.. if I had the means, I would do the surgery to get rid of it... but money is always tight being a single mother.. and eventually I'll being getting a divorce, and there goes my health insurance.. if it is even covered!

So what happens if the muscles are damaged? Does that make a difference? I often feel like my muscles in my stomach are shot... Ayleigh was a giant baby (Called her baby-zilla for a while) and it looked like I was carrying twins or more... and then I ended up having an emergency C.. nothing like having everything cut open.

I don't know.. now I'm scared.. :cry:

LR

Back