Where do I go from here?!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by stopeating!!, 21 April 2009 Social URL.

1. stopeating!!

stopeating!! Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good Morning Team Lipotrim!! I hope you are all well!!

I have started my refeed on Saturday...not really keen but had to for my trip to South Africa next week. I want to continue loseing weight and so I don't know what to do. I want to enjoy a meal or 2 a day and maybe a couple of wines. Should I do Maintenence shakes or Liportim to replace a few meals? Thanks x;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know others will be along with great advice but I must start the caution about wine. It's potentially VERY dangerous to drink - people here have ended up in hospital through drinking while on LT or by not refeeding thoroughly enough.

But other people here will have more experience and great advice about refeeding.

4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

I didnt booze till 2 weeks after refeed. I did the maintence and worked a treat for me. Been off since Sept 08 and only put 2lbs on (which flutuates)

xxx

5. stopeating!!

stopeating!! Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    To be honest I probably won't have a wine until a week tomorrow which gives me a week and half. I will probably stick to a gin and slimline tonic on sunday(christening) and probably will only have a couple. I read somewhere that if you havn't lost alot I.E a few stones you only really need to refeed for a week however I tend to eat sensibly from now on anyway. I will probably replace one of my meals i.e lunch with a lipotrim whilst in South Africa.

Thanks
    x

6. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I am refeeding soon for a holiday, I am going to take LT shakes away with me for breakfast while im away and eat good foods the rest of the time, have a great time away id so love to go to Africa :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.