Where do I go from here?!

Good Morning Team Lipotrim!! I hope you are all well!!

I have started my refeed on Saturday...not really keen but had to for my trip to South Africa next week. I want to continue loseing weight and so I don't know what to do. I want to enjoy a meal or 2 a day and maybe a couple of wines. Should I do Maintenence shakes or Liportim to replace a few meals? Thanks x;)

I know others will be along with great advice but I must start the caution about wine. It's potentially VERY dangerous to drink - people here have ended up in hospital through drinking while on LT or by not refeeding thoroughly enough.

But other people here will have more experience and great advice about refeeding.

I didnt booze till 2 weeks after refeed. I did the maintence and worked a treat for me. Been off since Sept 08 and only put 2lbs on (which flutuates)

xxx

To be honest I probably won't have a wine until a week tomorrow which gives me a week and half. I will probably stick to a gin and slimline tonic on sunday(christening) and probably will only have a couple. I read somewhere that if you havn't lost alot I.E a few stones you only really need to refeed for a week however I tend to eat sensibly from now on anyway. I will probably replace one of my meals i.e lunch with a lipotrim whilst in South Africa.

Thanks
x

Hi, I am refeeding soon for a holiday, I am going to take LT shakes away with me for breakfast while im away and eat good foods the rest of the time, have a great time away id so love to go to Africa :)

Back