Where has everybody gone

If I were you I wouldnt phone him. Hes bein so nasty n disrespectful. U dont deserve that x

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.7

I resisted! He is being so cold hearted. I was his girlfriend the day before he moved in with the ex. Sigh!

I reallllly want a chinese. Sorry to hijack ur diary lol.

Yummmmmm. Hope you having a crave free eve doll

Ava
xxxxx

Hes pathetic not to respond to you tho. How can some people be so cruel I just dont get it. The least he should do is talk to you
I hope your ok sugar xxx
start weight 12.2 current weight 11.2

Hes pathetic not to respond to you tho. How can some people be so cruel I just dont get it. The least he should do is talk to you
I hope your ok sugar xxx

Aw thanks Gem. Im holding up ok. Miss him. But im sure in time ill get over it. He's nearly driven me to drink and food ha! Will persevere! One day at a time!

Would LOVE to get super hot and meet him! His loss!

More importantly.....how are you getting on doll?

Ava
xxxxx

Very true...
Im doin ok. Although today is draggin I could murder something to eat right now. Im not but im just bored I think. Weighin tomoz eeeek
Xx

Very true...
Im doin ok. Although today is draggin I could murder something to eat right now. Im not but im just bored I think. Weighin tomoz eeeek
Xx

Aw sorry the day is dragging doll :( Lipo is not the most sociable diet.

Im so excited for you tomoro! Thats one thing that keeps us going!

Ava
xxxxxx

This has to be the hardest day on this diet for me.....day 13 your a killer. On the plus side its weighin tomorrow the second week has finally come to an end and I am glad to see the back of you. Only 6 more weeks to go then its refeed and get my life back. Albeit at weight watchers but still I will be able to go out in mu new smaller clothes ooooh yeah
Hope everyone has enjoyed this bank holiday :p
Xxx

Well its as I thought. ..did cheat and step on the scales but just been weighed and im the proud owner of an 11 stone 2lb body wahoooo
Thats an incredible 5lb loss for week 2 and a stone in 2 weeks
Heres to week three and dare I say it..may I see the 10s next tuesday??? Heres hoping
Yeeessssssss
Hows everyone's week been??
Gem xxxx

Well its as I thought. ..did cheat and step on the scales but just been weighed and im the proud owner of an 11 stone 2lb body wahoooo
Thats an incredible 5lb loss for week 2 and a stone in 2 weeks
Heres to week three and dare I say it..may I see the 10s next tuesday??? Heres hoping
Yeeessssssss
Hows everyone's week been??
Gem xxxx

WOOOOOOOOP!!! That is amazing in 2 weeks. It took me three weeks to lose that. What u doin differently lol!

Woooooop you are so close to the 10's chick! Keep up that fab work!

How are you feeling? Bet you're on cloud nine. I would be.

4 days till my own weigh in! Wake me up on Saturday please? lol lol

Ava
xxxxxxx

Ha. Im not doing anything diff really. Just make sure I drink 4ltrs of water a day thats all!
Im sure youll have a super loss on saturday. Not long now.
I'm just searching for a dress to wear to a wedding at the end of june its so exciting.
Im pleased about the ex....seems he has come to his senses finally xx

Ha. Im not doing anything diff really. Just make sure I drink 4ltrs of water a day thats all!
Im sure youll have a super loss on saturday. Not long now.
I'm just searching for a dress to wear to a wedding at the end of june its so exciting.
Im pleased about the ex....seems he has come to his senses finally xx

Aw im drinking lots of water too. Alas my losses have been pretty slow! Sigh!

4 days till my weigh in WOOOOOOP

Ooooh you will look fab in June doll. Dont buy too early tho!

Yip me and the ex going to 'talk' later. Eeeeeek

Ava
xxxxx

Aw good I hope u manage to sort it out!
Wat do u think you've lost this week then??
Do u drink 4lts or more. Im a bit unsure how much ti drink really xx

Aw good I hope u manage to sort it out!
Wat do u think you've lost this week then??
Do u drink 4lts or more. Im a bit unsure how much ti drink really xx

Aw u might have seen my diary chick. I am devastated tonight. So in shock over the ex's rejection of me I cant sleep!!!

In happier news. I seem to have lost 4lbs already. Not sure how thats happened. But ill take it :)

I do drink a lot of water alright.

Hope uve a fab day tomoro Gem.

Night

Ava
xxxxxxx

Im onto day 15 and I havent even sniffed any food let alone eat any. Im just too excited about my losses to come and getting to goal now. Im hoping to be 9.12 in 4 weeks long shot I know but I need something to look forward to. And then im hoping to refeed and lose another 1.5 stone for summer to get into the middle of a healthy bmi. How super cool would that be.
Im 2ltrs of water down already so heres to the rest of the day.
Everyones doing so well its fab
Xxx

Im onto day 15 and I havent even sniffed any food let alone eat any. Im just too excited about my losses to come and getting to goal now. Im hoping to be 9.12 in 4 weeks long shot I know but I need something to look forward to. And then im hoping to refeed and lose another 1.5 stone for summer to get into the middle of a healthy bmi. How super cool would that be.
Im 2ltrs of water down already so heres to the rest of the day.
Everyones doing so well its fab
Xxx

Day 15!!!! Amazing honey! Wow you will look even more amazing at 9st something! That prospect is soooo exciting!

Keep up the stellar work. We're all behind you chick.

Ava
xxxxxx

Day 16 n I can genuinely say that this diet has just become part of my life now. Im scared to even contemplate going back to food. As tempting as it is sometimes I just would never eat anything until ive completely finished this phase of my life. Which is until 10th june. I was hoping to do till 21st june but ive got a hen do and wedding to go to so ill refeed n then start my weight watcher journey from there.
Im in good spirits and actually enjoying being in control for once in my life.:px

Day 16 n I can genuinely say that this diet has just become part of my life now. Im scared to even contemplate going back to food. As tempting as it is sometimes I just would never eat anything until ive completely finished this phase of my life. Which is until 10th june. I was hoping to do till 21st june but ive got a hen do and wedding to go to so ill refeed n then start my weight watcher journey from there.
Im in good spirits and actually enjoying being in control for once in my life.:px

Aw im delighted for you doll. You are doing SO well. We can get there. Ive had a slight shift in my thinking and am starting to think of my end date. Which is July sometime.

10th of june will fly hopefully. I mean im hitting into week 5 Saturday (OMG)

Hope u having a lovely eve babe

Ava
xxxxx

Hey. I always give myself a target to aim for otherwise id be depressed on this diet forever! Glad all is well with the barman.....exciting!
I had a pretty quiet eve just watched the first episode of 24 n went to bed early...
3 1/2 weeks to go. Im getting restless thinking about it now. I havent lost any more weight yet but git 4 more days to go yet lol
Weigh in for u tomo...u excited? ?
Xxx

Hey. I always give myself a target to aim for otherwise id be depressed on this diet forever! Glad all is well with the barman.....exciting!
I had a pretty quiet eve just watched the first episode of 24 n went to bed early...
3 1/2 weeks to go. Im getting restless thinking about it now. I havent lost any more weight yet but git 4 more days to go yet lol
Weigh in for u tomo...u excited? ?
Xxx

Yip i get what u mean re: targets. July seems sooooo far away sometimes. Sigh!

Ive been 12 7 the last 3 days funnily enough.

roll on tuesday for you honey. Cannot WAIT for weigh in tomoro. And to fill you all in. wooooop.

How is ur day today lady? Mine is good. Had my 2 shakes already. Doing a few chores. Exciting! lol

Ava
xxxxx

Day 19 today for me n to be honest im sailing through it no bother at all. But im just proper fed up tonight. Well actually I cant even notice any difference in my body yet n I dont think ive lost much this week but still id like to see wat this diet is doing. I know it takes 4 weeks to feel thinner which means next week I should be able to notice.
My skin is glowing tho to be fair
Weigh in on tuesday...not holding much hope but the following weighin should be pleasing I hope.
Havent managed to get much water down today as ive been so busy. Will try harder tomorrow lol
Ive lost a stone in 2 weeks n I keep havin to remind myself of that!!! Gemma give your head a wobble :D

Day 19 today for me n to be honest im sailing through it no bother at all. But im just proper fed up tonight. Well actually I cant even notice any difference in my body yet n I dont think ive lost much this week but still id like to see wat this diet is doing. I know it takes 4 weeks to feel thinner which means next week I should be able to notice.
My skin is glowing tho to be fair
Weigh in on tuesday...not holding much hope but the following weighin should be pleasing I hope.
Havent managed to get much water down today as ive been so busy. Will try harder tomorrow lol
Ive lost a stone in 2 weeks n I keep havin to remind myself of that!!! Gemma give your head a wobble :D

Yay ur back. I have missed you Gem. Day 19 is amazing. Go you lady. Aw sorry to hear you fed up. I was like that. Then i arranged to meet some old dear friends in two weeks. Its given me renewed motivation. I plan on being in the 11's. Lucky you. Your there already.

You should expect a good loss this week if you've been 100%

Good luck for Tuesday doll.

Ava
xxxxxx

Back