Where has everybody gone

Hey...ive been on checking from time to time but just been so busy this weekend decorating so Ive had no distraction to contend with lol n it has been brill so far as this diets concerned not thought about food all weekend!
Youll be in the 11s before u can blink hun im just praying ive lost 3 that will take me to 10.13 then ive got 4 weeks to lost a stone 9.13 could u even imagine lol
I read about barman n ex n I think your coping with this all amazingly whilst your on this extreme diet lol well done. A bloke will only cause too much temptation best off leaving well alone till goal. Then strut your stuff all the way ha
Xxxxxx

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.2

Hey...ive been on checking from time to time but just been so busy this weekend decorating so Ive had no distraction to contend with lol n it has been brill so far as this diets concerned not thought about food all weekend!
Youll be in the 11s before u can blink hun im just praying ive lost 3 that will take me to 10.13 then ive got 4 weeks to lost a stone 9.13 could u even imagine lol
I read about barman n ex n I think your coping with this all amazingly whilst your on this extreme diet lol well done. A bloke will only cause too much temptation best off leaving well alone till goal. Then strut your stuff all the way ha
Xxxxxx

Aw glad to hear uve been busy...and not thinking of food. Result.

2 weeks might just get me there Gem. Thanks. Im determined again. 9 13 would be FAB. Ull look amazing honey.

Thanks so much. there has been personal struggles and im just grateful Ive kept going. Ill be the winner out of it all. Wooooop

Yes i hope i get some male attention when im slim. As u said previously.,..watch out world. Lol

Have a lovely eve honey. Nice to hear from ya again

Ava
xxxxxx

Hi gem will have a read through your diary once kiddies are off to school have a lovely day girls xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your doing so well Gem can't wait to hear another amazing loss tomorrow especially after all the decorating ;-) xx

Haha traycee seriously I decided to decorate 2 rooms at the same time nightmare. ... still yet to be completed but its underway n a distraction to say the least.
Im hoping for a 14lb loss tomorrow ;) haha let me know as soon as you get weighed too xxx

If you get a 14lb loss tomorrow I'm stripping my whole HOUSE lmao!
And Will do and you too chic ;-) got high hopes for us both tomorrow I feel it in my water (I'm drinking enough of it!) lol xxx

Im down by 4lb this week. Really pleased as im now 10.12 woooooooooooooooo x

I feel better yep indeed another stone to ho x

start weight 12.2 current weight 10.12. total loss 18lb

Woooooop! 4lbs is brill Gem. You should be very proud of yourself! The 10's!! Amazing

Ava
xxxxxx

Thanks sugar. Im well proud of myself def. Another stone to go or 13lbs to be in the 9s then am refeeding
U ok? X

Thanks sugar. Im well proud of myself def. Another stone to go or 13lbs to be in the 9s then am refeeding
U ok? X

Your welcome doll :) Wooooop isnt the 9's such an exciting prospect.

Im grand thanks. Just had a wee trying on clothes party. Size 14. Some still tight sigh! But as you might have seen....im now 12st 4lbs. The 11's are super close. Woooop.

I have my outift planned for tomoro and im excited. Im getting that old stylish girl back. It feels great.

Sorry to hijack ur diary doll.

Ava
xxxxx

Hijack all you want lovely.....x
Omg 12.4 5lb n your there!
I just dont know wat stlye to sport when im a healthy weight its hard cause my clothes dont feel any different yet. Im sure ill be a dress size smaller next few weeks or so... fingers crossed although I have gone from a 36 back to 32 which is good xx

Hijack all you want lovely.....x
Omg 12.4 5lb n your there!
I just dont know wat stlye to sport when im a healthy weight its hard cause my clothes dont feel any different yet. Im sure ill be a dress size smaller next few weeks or so... fingers crossed although I have gone from a 36 back to 32 which is good xx

Aw thanks doll! I know! 5lbs!!!! Woooooooop

Aw you will defo feel a differerence soon., Im sure! You'll be rocking minis for summer...skinny jeans ...cute tops. Woooooop

Hope you having a good eve. Im a biteen bored.

Ava
xxxxx

Well day 22 today only 26 left to be at the end of my lipo journey. Im praying I can get there. I have to go out for a family meal to a curry house on 23 may which im dreading. Id just not go but I have to its a birthday booòo then its my nephews 1st birthday on 25th arrrrgh. Can u imagine the party food eeeeeeeeeeeeek!
So far im being good and telling everyone that I will show my face but they have to understand that im on lipo n wont be eating. Fingers crossed lol
Still 100% cant believe I will have dun this for 7 weeks soon crazy!
Hope everyone is focused and enjoying this sunshine. Especially my little friend Ava xxxx

Well day 22 today only 26 left to be at the end of my lipo journey. Im praying I can get there. I have to go out for a family meal to a curry house on 23 may which im dreading. Id just not go but I have to its a birthday booòo then its my nephews 1st birthday on 25th arrrrgh. Can u imagine the party food eeeeeeeeeeeeek!
So far im being good and telling everyone that I will show my face but they have to understand that im on lipo n wont be eating. Fingers crossed lol
Still 100% cant believe I will have dun this for 7 weeks soon crazy!
Hope everyone is focused and enjoying this sunshine. Especially my little friend Ava xxxx

Aw well done chick. More power to you going to the party. Be prepared to get tempted by non understanding folk. Just want you to be prepared. Im not sure i could do it. Fair play.

7 weeks is AMAZING.

Keep going

Thx for the wee shout out :)

Ava
xxxxxx

Hello doll....

Just checking in. How are you doing?

Hope your having a fun filled thursday

Ava
xxxxx

Im starvin. Had a bad day today not eaten but just hungry all day x