Where has Taz (and others) gone??

Louise24

Gold Member
Anyone seen her? The are a few others missing too.......

* Claire - but she's living in bluewater
* Karen - busy with new job?

The are more but I can't remember.......

Come back wherever you are, we miss you xxx

I've been too busy eating everything in sight........god knows when I'll get back on that wagon but its just not happening at the moment

:eatdrink023::eatdrink051::gen147:

T4A - you're another one hun! Hehe, remember we'll be here when your head clicks back into "the zone" x

I have moved home - Bluewater is done and dusted for a few weeks lol

I thought that there were a few missing :( Rainbow aint about much, Sm1ler, NannyDi (I know she has a lot going on) but still ladies pop by and say HI
XXX

Heehee! Its addictive! xxx

I'm here! I have been around but I've also been quite busy lately. Son's right, I have been on Facebook. Whatever I am doing I usually leave FB open in the background!

Well get you slim ass back missus! x

i still around lol
i need to get my mind back on track lol
not been a good girl lately lol
but not been as bad as i could be
but got me new frock for sw xmas party sorted today and i can get in it but i want it to fit better
i suppose all this driving fiasco is getting me down cos everytime i go out the front door my car is there looking at me lol and there nothing i can do about it
everyone keeps telling me i will pass next time but they said that last time and the time before and as you know i didn't!

so i getting a bit frustrated lol

having problems with step daughter number 1 at mo (easier to refer to her that way lol there is 4 of em!)
I WILL MAKE A CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO COME ON HERE MORE LOL

Back