Where is everyone!?

summer fruits

Seems like no one is hardly on here? Or very rarely does!

How are we supposed to support each other if no ones there!?

I need people to have a laugh with during these months!

Anyway nearly finished week one, weigh in tomorrow! :) altho did have 2 HUGE dinners at the weekend and a bit of wine...

Hopefully not had too much effect!
:D

hi summer good luck on your weigh in mines on wednesday

Hi Summer I'm on here a lot as I use it when I'm bored and prone to nibbling. If you get enough posts (50 I think) you get access to the diaries and they are always good for a read. I think you just need to join in and start posting and getting to know peeps. I've also found that posters come and go as their success fluctuates - I think we all tend to go undercover when we're struggling.

I'm doing ok at the mo and have my third weigh-in tomorrow. Not the greatest day today. I was up late and decided to have a poached egg on toast for brunch instead of my morning slimfast. But I've found before when I do this that I have a bad day and today hasn't been great (had a choccy binge this afternoon). Clawed it back a bit tonight and probably hit 1400 cals by the end. Particularly proud of not sampling any of the case of wine that was delivered today :) .

Hi Peanuts - hope you've been feeling better and staying motivated. x

There are some of us here who work during the weekend. people come and go we have lost a lot of the new years resolution people and are left with us long term in it to win types.

Judith I am with you i have to wear sorts in the summer under my dress for work and it is embarrasing.

Thinks can only get better.

hey! i dont really come on here much cause there doesnt be many people on it all like! maybe if we set a time schedule for each night that every1 has to come on at and chat about how their day went until we all get to know eachother that'd be a laugh???

i tend to be on here when im at work and not in the evenings! i lost 6lbs in my first week despite my 2 huge meals :D
might have to post some more to get the diaries!
having my morning snack!

AH FAIR PLAY! thats great isnt it! i fell off for 2 weeks but i had genuine reasons for once in my life lol! but im back on track and weighing tomorrow! i have a hens party weekend on the 16th april for my sister in galway so i need to be very careful cause i dont want to gain a pound there! im gonna take my shakes and CLA with me and eat low carb all the time! vodka has no carbs in it at all so im ok on that front lol! where are you from?

Hi everyone, I haven’t been on here that much, sooooo busy at work and have been falling asleep of an evening, and last weekend had wedding and friends staying………but I don’t plan on going anywhere….keep fingers crossed for my first weigh in tomorrow……….i pray I have lost something………………x

Hi everyone, I haven’t been on here that much, sooooo busy at work and have been falling asleep of an evening, and last weekend had wedding and friends staying………but I don’t plan on going anywhere….keep fingers crossed for my first weigh in tomorrow……….i pray I have lost something………………x

good luck today hun ;) x

Back