Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

thanks for that guys poundland is good for the offers,and must find the lemon cheese cake at tesco sounds yummy!!!

Same the Lemon Cheesecake does sound amazing, I've only been able to find is it the berry ones? or Blackcurrant maybe round and about with the chocolate mousses! :D Yum just hungry thinking about them :p

Hi

New flavour to the WW soup and it is still 1.5 points, chicken, potato & leek in Asda priced 78p.

WW frozen meals - the pies are 2 (2 per pack) for £2.00 so 50p per pie and they are really nice with a load of veg

Hi

New flavour to the WW soup and it is still 1.5 points, chicken, potato & leek in Asda priced 78p.

WW frozen meals - the pies are 2 (2 per pack) for £2.00 so 50p per pie and they are really nice with a load of veg

Thanks for that, I'm heading to Asda tomorrow! Will look out for them, what kind of pies are they please? I have never seen the pies before, excited now! :D

ooooh, steak pies, possibly with mushroom but I could be imagining things now!!! They are quite high in points but the pastry was lovely so I thought it was worth it.Enjoy:D

ooooh, steak pies, possibly with mushroom but I could be imagining things now!!! They are quite high in points but the pastry was lovely so I thought it was worth it.Enjoy:D

Ah ace thank you!! Definitely be searching for them tomorrow! It's alright if they are high points just cut down on other things on the day you want to eat them! :D hehe thanks again! :)

The pies are lovely! Sooo worth the 6pts with lots of veg! Somebody told me they were in the fresh bit, but they're in frozen =]

Thank you! I got them today! :)

Also on offer in Asda are the Bagels, Pitta's, Wraps and Those Baked Baguette things ... all on 2 for £1.50 :)

Ecellent post, I like the bagels for a mid week treat in the morning.

Also everyone try the WW biscuits. The lemon & ginger two pack which are 1.5 points. Absolutely gorgeous. I have a pack mid afternoon and they give me a lift to get me through the afternoon with a cup of tea. I am now dribbling........:D

Ecellent post, I like the bagels for a mid week treat in the morning.

Also everyone try the WW biscuits. The lemon & ginger two pack which are 1.5 points. Absolutely gorgeous. I have a pack mid afternoon and they give me a lift to get me through the afternoon with a cup of tea. I am now dribbling........:D

LOL I'm the same with the Orange and Cranberry cookies! Love them! ... Nearly time for lunch.. may have to add them as a snack :p

Oh does anyone know where to get the WW garlic dough balls please? Mom got them for me last week from asda you get 8 in a pack and it's only 2 points per 4 balls, but when i went into asda yesterday they hadn't got any :( Only thing i could see was the WW Garlic Ciabatta bread and i wasn't too keen on that last time, i hope they haven't stopped doing these dough balls completely :( I also looked out for the asda good for you ones but they also wasn't there

Is this offer still on?

Hi the dough balls come from tesco hope this helps xx

Thank you!! I'll have to have a look round :)

MiMi which offer are you referring too? if it's the ones i mentioned at asda i think it still is i only went on Thursday :)

Been away from WW for a while, i come back & they are doing pies!! Whats the verdict on these before i stick them on my shopping list. More than one chunk of meat inside 'em?!

I use the mysupermarket.co.uk website, and type in weightwatchers. It compares the prices of Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda and Ocado.
I use it to compare allsorts at the moment. I have to be a bit more thrifty with my money, and used it yesterday for best priced/offers good quality washing up liquid lol.

I use the mysupermarket.co.uk website, and type in weightwatchers. It compares the prices of Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda and Ocado.
I use it to compare allsorts at the moment. I have to be a bit more thrifty with my money, and used it yesterday for best priced/offers good quality washing up liquid lol.

That's a good idea! I never thought of that! :)

Few offers i know of atm;

In Tesco

WW Yogurts, many different ones only £1

WW meals, including chicken curry / beef hot pot etc on 2 for £2

WW Bacon & Leek Quiche £1

WW Mediterranean Vegetable Quiche £1

WW Petit Pain 4pk 66p

WW Pitta 6pk 51p

WW Wraps 6pk 79p

WW Bagels 4pk 80p

:) :) :) can't wait to go shopping :D

In Asda ..

The WW fancy meals like Beef and Red Wine Casserole and the pies are on 2 for £3

WW petit pan's / wraps / pittas / bagels are still on 2 for £1.50

WW cheese's are on 2 for £3

WW wine is included in the 3 for £4 offer :)

WW mousses / rice pud's and choco dessert are on 2 for £2.50

WW low fat cheese triangles are on 2 for £1.50

WW yogurts are on 2 for £2.50 .. can mix and match with the mousses / rice pud's / choco dessert etc :)

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

btw in asda these offer's are on till 31st dec! ... well many of them are anyway! :) so no rush hehe xxx

Thanks Smirky. I bought the Beef & Red Wine Casserole. I had it for my lunch, it was lovely

Thanks Smirky. I bought the Beef & Red Wine Casserole. I had it for my lunch, it was lovely

Your welcome! I've never tried the beef with red wine, might have too! :)

New biscuits out in asda blueberry and vanilla oaty ones WW £1 :) Very yummy 1.5 points :)

Skinny Cow Sandwiches!! £2 for a box of 6 in Tesco....ahhh they are amazing!!

"Innocent tasty Veg Pot" only 5 points each they are actualy my lunch time blessing :)
These are currently in Tesco for £2.99 a pot instead of £3.50.
Not the cheapest but most deffinitely worth every penny.
My favourite is Roasted Beetroot Quinoa with pumpkin seeds & fresh spinach. Enjoy xxx

Back