Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

Morrisons eat smart meals are half price at the moment, and are mostly 6 points, with a couple being 7/8 and taste lovely. The morrisons value salmon pie is also only 75p , is gorgeous and is only 3.5 points

weight watchers related though not food
Tesco's are selling, cook smart family food weight watchers cook book for £5

oooo the rice sounds good vgstar44, love them.

only started weight watchers 2 weeks ago and its my first time - goin good so far but this thread will make it even easier.

thanks

Keep up the good work nathan

Xx

Weight watchers nachos, cheese puffs, tikka masala sauce, chilli con carne, roasted garlic pasta sauce, large selection of cookies, and cake bars, plus some other stuff. All on 2-4-1 in poundland i think. I went in there and they either charged me wrong or they were 2-4-1 lol. Also Morriisons have huge discounts on WW stuff till feb. The tortilla wraps are 49p pitta breads 39p all sorts of stuff, cake bars 49p etc. They are promoting it because they are looking to stock the whole ww range in morrisons soon. Hope this helped. x

I hope they do, most of my shopping is done in Morrisons and sometimes they hardly have anything in :sigh:

I got a load of stuff from there today. All the ww stuff is on offer till the end of feb anyway so plenty of chance to stock up.

the cream rices are 64p in morrisons, yogs are half price at 64p, the bacon is half price and so are a few of their chilled meals. :)
I really hope morrisons start doing all ww stuff. And start doing that 0 points gravy again too :'( *sobs*

i didnt realise there was so much ww foods. morrisons has shown me the way lol

Asda have some low fat cheese slices on offer at the moment for £1. only 1.5 pts per slice and it tastes as good as the real thing.

I have been making toasties and cheese omlettes with it as its soo yummy. Even just on a sarny with ham and onion its brill.

xx

ww pies in Tesco's £1 had the chicken one last night it's nice

I went to Morrisons yesterday as had seen on a leaflet that they had lots of ww stuff on offer, I bought some caramel ice cream things, there are absolutely gorgeous. Little pots with shortbread balls at the bottom, then some ice cream and then thick caramel sauce on the top. It was so yummy, am going to have to go back and get some more to keep in the freezer. Can't remember how much they were but they were 2 points.
Laura x

oh loola i have some of them in the freezer, will have to try them. My OH bought them for me ages ago but i havent eaten them as i didint think they would be that nice
I have some of the chocolate yogart things for 1 point each and the frozen chocolate ice cream pots for 1.5 points each and was thinking they would fit just nice on a digestive biscuit for a base ;)

If this has been mentioned already then apologies but Asda are selling WW garlic ciabattas for 50p. Quite a good size for 3.5 points. I had one the other night with a pasta dish for tea. Yummy and you get about 5 tear off pieces. Also they are selling the garlic and herb dougballs for something like 80p! Cant go wrong.

popped into Poundland yesterday and they were selling WW cookie mix. Bake 12 I think and 1 point each for chocolate thick cookies.........great, never seen them in Asda or Tesco......also Morrisons WW ready meals were half price this week so I grabbed 3 as I am having a busy week, they freeze well.

Poundland in edinburgh had ww soups 2 for £1 and some sauces for £1 also petit pans and naan breads

lidl has the cookie mix too for £1.50 i think

Poundland in edinburgh had ww soups 2 for £1 and some sauces for £1 also petit pans and naan breads

lidl has the cookie mix too for £1.50 i think

thank you!! been trying to find the cookie mix will have to have a little trip to lidl! :)

Back