Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

weight watchers bacon (smoked or unsmoked) are on offer in asda at the mo for £2.

I actually find it tastier and thicker than regular bacon and is only 1/2 point per rasher.

Was fab to make myself a low fat bacon sarny yesterday :D

Vickyx

Poundland are currently doing WW biscuits 3 packs for £2.00 and WW soups 2 for £1.00. They also have the WW Jam in and the crisps making a considerable saving from the supermarkets. :D

not sure this quite counts but argos have got some fab glass ww bathroom scales of sale, usually £50 but £24.99 at the mo, they're fab and do your bmi, body fat and you can track your weigh and set goals.

Fabby!!! My digital scales are crap but so long as there still working i cant justify new ones.

Great buy tho

xxx

asda

Hey folks, Asda are doing all WW chilled meals -which in my opinion are nicer than the frozen ones-3 for £4!! they are normally around £2.18 each!!

Sam x

ooh i'll be stocking up ready for my restart-agree they are nicer than the frozen ones -which is probably why they are twice the price !!

Went in co-op today & ww soups are 3 tins for £1!!!!! Some ready meals in frozen section also on offer.

Also loads of ww stuff,mainly frozen meals & puds on offer in tescos.

Went in co-op today & ww soups are 3 tins for £1!!!!! Some ready meals in frozen section also on offer.
And there was me trying to spread the news about 3 for £1.50 WW soups in Tesco. Thanks for sharing Charly xxx

Morrisons also have 3 tins of ww soup for £1 and ww spring onion mash on offer. And quorn mince is 88p a pack, kno alot of people like that.

meals on offer

morrisons have all there fresh eat smart meals great varity all half price for under £1.20 there great and more filling offer ends on 17th Jan in scotland stores

why not stock up and put in the freezer for emergency :)

Asda are selling weight watchers rice with caramel at £1 for a 2 pack. They also have the plain vanilla rice ones too for £1.

only 1.5 points for both kinds and taste better than the muller ones

oooo the rice sounds good vgstar44, love them.

only started weight watchers 2 weeks ago and its my first time - goin good so far but this thread will make it even easier.

thanks

Back