Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

Morrisons have got the WW fromage frais packs at £1 again :)

Not sure if this has been on a while or not but Asda have there WW ready meals and puddings in freezer section at 4 meals for £5

i have not tried these yet but thought i would try one once in a while on busier days x

anyone else noticed though that at asda with their 4 for £5 off... some of the meals are only £1 anyway... so if you just have these ones then it's 5 for £5 :D

but some are pricer so therefore would benefit that way from offer :)

LOL i didnt look seen 4 for 5 and took them lol! will pay attenion next time!

My local meeting was doing boxes of the bars and chewy sweets on special offer. 3 box's for the price of 2, until further notice.

And my local Tesco were doing the packs of 6 WW choc rolls and some other similar cakes for a special price of 2 packs for £2, the choc rolls are normally around £1.22 each so a saving of around 44p for two packs which can't be bad...

at asda at the minute they have the frozen ready meals for £1.00 and also the weight watchers chicken pizza for only 50p!!! bargain, im not sure if its because they'll no longer be stocking them or just an offer-but a great bargain-and there 5points each! not very big-but lovely with salad!

Last edited:
What an amazing idea having a post like this, i'm on day 3 of ww and now i know where to go shopping too. Thanks Everyone. xx

Dont know how long it is on for but in Morrisons on Thursday they had frozen meals on 5 for £4 (the ones you can usually find for £1 each) and ww bread was 2 for £1, the yoghurts were also on offer but cant remember the price.

Morrisons have WW frozen ready meals & WW frozen desserts at £1 each, or 5 for £4. My freezer is very well stocked :D

asda ww yougurts are £1 atm x

Hello everyone. ATM the new desserts range of yogs are £1 in Tesco. Also the soups are something like 4 for £2 so your getting one free pretty much :)

Hope this helps someone.

Gem

Also in Tesco they have started to stock WW blueberry muffins! :) get two in a pack 2.5 points each, abouut £1.30 i think and the pies in frozen section are only £1.50 now and you get two in a pack, you save 50p! :)

Sainsburys are doing Kerry low low cheese bogof. That's the blocks and slices. I've cut them into 30g portiong and popped them into the freezer

Tesco is doing 4 WW items for £5, some things like two frozen mini cakes in a pack for £1.99 as part of the deal are ok, but do watch some of the WW dinners, as some that Tesco sell for £1.50 (that are in the deal) my hubby said are £1 at Iceland at the moment... (not sure exactly which ones sorry)

Ready Meals offer!

Hi everyone,

Morrison's are doing 2 offers on WW ready-meals - the refridgerated ones are all half price, and the Heinz/WW ones frozen ones are 2 for £3! The yoghurts are also on offer too!! I have well and truly stocked up!! :)

I found WW crisps in Poundland today 50p for a pack (multipack of 5/6)

all ww stuff at iceland is a £1 now too even the chips, pizzas and mash :)

I picked up a pizza the other day!! omg it wa slike eating carboard!! haha wont be buying one again!! love all their other meals thou :D

Back