Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

Tesco yesterday the ww double choc cookies were on offer 17p a box!!! Not sure if it was just my Tesco or all tescos xx

Today my iceland had some ww stuff half price to clear including ww frozen pizzas,meals, spring onion mash, chips and the lovely eclairs all at 75p.
Im not sure if this is just my one having a clear out but its worth checking out if you like any of those things. I got 6 boxes of eclairs and another bag of chips just incase this means they are not making them anymore

Asda have the pack of ww lemon slices (pack of 6) for £1.00 I think the reg price was about £1.35 (better than nowt, and they're gorgeous at 1 point each).

sainsburys also have 25% off some of there buiscuits at moment eg cookies ,chocolate wafers etc not much but better than nothing :)

Poundland have new roast chicken crisps and mini cheddars! 1p each.

yum yum too.x

Last edited:
morrisons have ww yogs half price at 69p for 4 and siansbury doing the same but as a BOGOF

Last edited:
morrisons have ww yogs half price at 69p for 4 and siansbury doing the same but as a BOGOF

Morrisons have chilled ww ready meals on offer at £1.39
I picked up a yummy chicken tikka and some bangers and mash!

Picked up some WW cookies in Asda this week for half price - 75p per pack of 6 :) yum!

I am going to go shopping on friday night to get some WW sauces and frozen meals etc in... Good to know this is here so I know where to go :)

They have them in my local Asda and Tesco, not sure about other supermarkets though sorry. Also, I'm sure I have seen them in poundland too :)

Weigh watchers kitchen scales 1/2 price from meeting:D

I got some last night because I have been thinking about them but for 1/2 price I HAD too:8855:

Fresh readymeals are still half-price in Morrisons, and they've got the fromage frais packs at £1 each too :)

i went in to poundland today and they now have WW hola hoops and cheese puffs in. Had to get them since they are only 1 point *yumm*
They also had the WW chocolate cake mix in which is a plus.

Does anyone have a B+M close to them? Today I got two jars of garlic and tomato pasta sauce and two jars of chilli con carne sauce, all 80p each :)

Morrisons have sugar free raspberry ripple squash and marshmallow squash, 1ltr bottles and they are 2for £1 they are great to help with a sweet tooth, and obviously helps out with your water intake.

Also Aldi snackrite crispy fries *same as french fries* are 1.5pts each and are alot cheaper to buy then walkers and there is alot more in the packet. I think they are 86p a bag of 6.

Also Morrisons healthy range breakfast bars, 1/2price for the chocolate brownie ones there is 6 in a box, and they are 1pt each and are great for my sweet tooth. They were 69p when I brought loads last week :D

Back