Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I fort it maybe a good idea to get a stick with the offers we see in shops that will help on ww what do you all think?

that is a good price, didn't see any at Asda so I stuck to Snack-a-jacks. Everyone at the meeting last night was eating the WW crisps but they were expensive.

I know some people don't like going there... but Poundland has the WW crisps too, as well as WW jams and WW sauces! Nothing wrong with them, and home bargins!

Asda also have the WW ready meals like chicken curry, spag bol, cottage pie etc on 5 for £5

and if you want them at £1 all the time go to cool traders!

I know some people don't like going there... but Poundland has the WW crisps too, as well as WW jams and WW sauces! Nothing wrong with them, and home bargins!

Asda also have the WW ready meals like chicken curry, spag bol, cottage pie etc on 5 for £5

and if you want them at £1 all the time go to cool traders!

I'll go just about anywhere for a good bargain :)

I'm the same! Glad to find others who love a good bargin! :)

If you want a small bottle of wine also to treat yourself Home bargins do them for 49p :) ... Even the WW wine!

Found more!!! :)

In certain Poundland shops they sell A LOT of WW items! As i found out yesterday! :D

In the one by me they have those baguette things which you have to bake? they only 1.5points each woo! So i got them, and also Mini Nanns in there too, chocolate cake bars, and the caramel ones, different sauces like for curries and pasta! Jams, Soups and Beans! :) along with a mixture of WW crisp packs! :) All for .... £1!!!!!!!! shockingly! ha :D

Enjoyyy... I am! ;)

PS; If you want any of the WW ready meals... Deserts or the pizza's go to Iceland! Ranging from £1 - £1.50 :) Ohh and they do the WW Chips there too :)

I found velvet crunch crisps from Tesco's this week 1 point a bag really nice lots in the bag too.!

Also ive stocked up on fish ocean pie (low fat one) from iceland 5 points and on offer at 75pence really filling too.!

i'll second the fish pie - totally worth 5 points its gorgeous! :)

cheers everyone for the tips on the WW items :) x

Oh, I shall have a look in our Poundland.

I LOVE Poundland as you can get some really good bits in there (I know some is rubbish as well :eek:).

Will also pop in Iceland (not somewhere I particually like) and try the Fish Pie - sounds yummy! :D

Please try the WW lemon cheesecake in the freezer dept at Tesco/Asda. Leave it at room temp for 30 mins and it is truely gorgeous. 3 points and well worth it :D

Went into my poundland again yesterday, and yet again they had a different WW product selling, girl was just putting them out.... Cranberry and orange cookies! 1.5points for 2 cookies, and they are on 3 for 2 :) so you get 3 packs for £2 lol, I know i've seen the chocolate chip cookie ones in tesco for 70p but never seen the C&O ones before! :)

Please try the WW lemon cheesecake in the freezer dept at Tesco/Asda. Leave it at room temp for 30 mins and it is truely gorgeous. 3 points and well worth it :D

I love cheesecake, its my favourite pud, ;)so will have a hunt round tescos next time i go, thanks!
Frankie x

co-op have WW yoghurts on offer at the moment the toffee and vanilla, citrus and summer fruits 4 pack £1.75 BOGOF :) xxx

cheers Linds - gunna head in for some of those on the way home i reckon :D x

thanks for that guys poundland is good for the offers,and must find the lemon cheese cake at tesco sounds yummy!!!

Back