Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

Tha Aldi ones are the new ones :D x

Tha Aldi ones are the new ones :D x

ive never seen ww items in aldi before, got a huge one at end of road ill have to go investigate thankyou! :D

I think it's only this week - I don't think they have them all the time.

Sweet & Sour sauce (old and new) £1 in Asda and the frozen meals are 5 for £5 for the ordinary ones and 4 for £5 for the 'special' ones (don't know the correct term ;)). These are the old points but still great offer! (The pro points work out to less than double btw) xx

ALERT; new ww item ;) propoints -

Weight Watchers Limited Edition - Luxury Low Fat Mango & Passion Fruit Mousse
(2x80g)

£1 in asda :) 2pp

Mullar light yoghurts (mostly 2 points each) ... are 12 for £3 in morrisons!!

I have filled my fridge with them.

also lots of WW products are cheaper in morrisons now ... like pitta bread and bagels and wraps and cakes!
xxx

Oh yeah, and the Eat smart by morrisons are half price too (have points on back of back)

And the WW curry / sweet n sour etc sauces are £1 in morrisons too!

I dont work for morrisons btw its just the closest shop!! lol

x

if people dont have a morrisons by them the muller light yogs are 1.48 in tesco also :) still makes the same offer 2 for £3 :D just in case it's easier to get to a tesco :p

sainsburys have some of the ww meals 2 for £2 and the ww yoghurts 4 for a £1.

Many items in Tesco are £1 at the minute, the ww yoghurts are buy one get one free at £1.50, not bad for 8 yummi snacks.

J x

Think i shall get stocked up with some of these goodies, thanks :)

Caburys mallows

Just thought I'd share for anyone thats interested, the pound shop had Cadburys Mallows in today ( domes of chocolate covered marshmallow with biscuit base) I was amazed to find that they are only 1point (Discovery) 55 cals 1.2g sat fat.... A nice treat for little points.... Didn't buy them today tho cos the way I feel today I'd have eaten the lot.... Will another day tho....lol

Just thought I'd share for anyone thats interested, the pound shop had Cadburys Mallows in today ( domes of chocolate covered marshmallow with biscuit base) I was amazed to find that they are only 1point (Discovery) 55 cals 1.2g sat fat.... A nice treat for little points.... Didn't buy them today tho cos the way I feel today I'd have eaten the lot.... Will another day tho....lol

ace thankyou think these would only be 1pp on propoints also :D just about lol :p

I posted this in another thread but am just copying here because I think it is relevant - I hope that is OK.

Tesco Light Choices - mince and potato meals for only £1 each which I think were 6 pps. They also had some £1 pasta ones but they were more pointy so I didn't bother - 12pps I think. They were a bit smaller but OK for lunch.

A lot of the Light Choices meals had pro points on them but a lot were still old points so read carefully.

I really wanted a Quorn shepherds pie (8ppts). The shelf said they were half price but the were sold out :cry:

May not be a bargain, but I have just had a toffee n honeycomb sundae (from tesco: 2 for 1.99) and it was amazinggggggg mmmmmm. I would have 1 of them instead of a maccy ds sundae hehe

J x

how many points J?x

Back