Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

In Iceland all ww ready meals are 1pound!! Whoop :) xx

all fry lights are £1.50 in tesco around £1 off. also there have an offer on BNS x

There's a range of ww breads sauces hot choc, biscuits and cakes at Aldi at the moment.

After i thought 50p was good at asda Petits pains i saw today that they are 49p in morrisons. Might only be a penny but every little helps!
NuMe crustless quiches were 2 for £2,
Belvita biscuits are half price at £1.24
And im sure when walking round i saw some ww frozen meals for £1 each.

Oh a small packs of mushrooms are 50p (also in morrisons)

Ww eclairs £1 a pack at iceland ! Lots of bargains at morrisons too with nu me items and ww :) x

*heading to iceland ;)*

I dont know if they are on offer, but I wouldnt risk the NuMe sausages, the pack I had the skins were so THICK I could hardly bite through them... Not nice, stick with the WW ones...!

Morrisons have loads ov ww offers. Yogs,pitta breads,rolls, chilled and frozen meals and deserts. Nume foods r lovely but your rite about the sausages!!!

*heading to iceland ;)*

I dont know if they are on offer, but I wouldnt risk the NuMe sausages, the pack I had the skins were so THICK I could hardly bite through them... Not nice, stick with the WW ones...!

Does anyone know if the recipe has changed from the old Eat smart ones. I assumed the nume was just a rebranded eat smart range and i used to quite like those sausages. Havent had any since its become NUME though.

Co op has ww yoghurts for 89p I think it is,
And light Phili on offer too!
Oh and light lurpak is £2 there too :)

Aldi have butternut squash in for 49p great to stock up they last ages!! Ww crustless-quiche, butter, puds and meals is £1 at morrisons!

I've tried the NuMe sausages, took skin off & had risotto - WW are better!

NuMe cereal bars & the like on offer & Special K crisps (box) at Morrisons. As previously mentioned WW fresh meals £1.25 at Morrisons too :)

i bought some biggest loser (UK) workout dvds from poundland today. They had a few other workout dvds and yoga ones.

Iceland currently have a good deal on Heinz Weight Watchers meals- three for £3 including desserts :)

Back