Where the bargains are... all WW friendly

Hell yeah I had this last night . I had some frozen berries left over from another ww recipe I made. So I defrosredvthem added some low fat Greek yogurt and spooned it onto the meringues it was gourous

Meringues, forgot about those lovelies, might get some mini ones!!

I got a few mini cookie boxes from Discount UK a couple of weeks ago, and I'm sure they were 50p per box. They're still lying in the cupboard though, really need to get round to baking them! I did notice they had a good stock of WW biscuits in there too.

Beef Hotpot, cottage pie, lasagne and chicken curry ready meals are all £1.25 each or 2 for £1.50 in Iceland.

Specialk cereal bars £1 tesco....yummy and free food bag offer if you can find any boxes left with offer...

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6 cartons of chopped tomatoes for £1 from B&M today.

1.jpg

Offers & Bargains Plus Anything Else That Is Useful on Weight Watchers

Hi All
I thought it would be handy to have a sticky thread where we can all share any offers, bargains, coupons etc that will help us all on our weight loss journey.
That could be anything which is either food related, gadgets for the kitchen or even exercise goodies & also things available on offer at our Weight Watcher's meetings.

I know lately there has been a few offers in the newspapers so thought this thread would be handy as we all love a bargain especially if it helps us on our weight loss success :)

Love Stacey xxx

Back