Where to start with MIM??

struggling with the savoury ones too, they are too 'eggy', both in texture and taste. the chocolate ones come out perfect every time, so it makes me wonder if the extra dry ingredient of the cocoa powder is the key, and perhaps the savoury ones need something else to dry them up a bit? a little soya flour perhaps? i'll experiment and report back!

Thanks matey! N yes, i had the exact same thing - savoury one was v.eggy in taste, texture - everything. The two cinnamon ones i've had were lush! Hmm, strange.

Just made the cinnamon one too and it was delish! Added a teensy bit of creme fraiche (no cream) and then smeared some no carb peanut butter and more creme fraiche on top - boy did that hit the spot! :)

And very filling :)

Susie

Hi Lady Susie just wondered what the no carb peanut butter was like - did you say it looked dodgy? Love peanut butter so am interested to hear x

Hi Flutter

Re the no carb peanut butter - weeeel, it looks like it and has the same texture, but the similarity stops there :D

It's very sweet but has enough peanutty taste for me to be happy, in small doses :D

Susie

Hi Lady Susie thanks might give it a miss and just use a wee bit of the real stuff though it's quite hard to stop myself dunking right on in there with a ladle ;) x

Have to report back on the most delish Mim - followed Bren's recipe, added lots of ginger too - and then ladled Total yoghurt (4 carbs per 100g) and poured some no carb maple syrup over the top. Yummmmmm :)

Susie

Back