Wheres my buzz gone :(

emmamissfun

Ugh I dunno whats wrong with me!!! I am on week 9 and doing great. Have only let water and packs pass my lips since 6th Jan. Dont get me wrong I dont want to eat but that buzz Ive had throughout has gone! Yesterday i had planned a massive cycle, instead I lay on the couch watching dvds. One of my closest friends has gone away for 10 days on holiday and maybe Im missing him as he has been great to pass the time with going to cinema etc.

I just feel really deflated!! Oh well must keep plodding on!

Hi Emma

Congratulations on your success so far! I felt the same when I was doing CD last year, I think after a while you start to get a bit bored but just try to imagine how you will look and feel at the end. Perhaps try some different products etc to spice things up a bit.
And we all have days where we want to lounge around and relax, especially on Sundays!
Wishing you every continued success :)

I know what you mean Emma, I started just after you and while I am still 100% committed and my head is still fully focused, the buzz and excitement has gone for me too. Even though it's a tough diet, I kind of felt excited in the first few weeks but the novelty wears off.

Maybe it will come back soon, you are closer to goal than me, I bet you will get another buzz feeling when you are nearly there. Stick at it!!

I think its just natural to get a little bit bored at this stage, I'm also feeling a little bit bored, but we just gotta keep going :) not sure we'll find that same buzz that we had at the start, but each weigh in gives me some sort of buzz and a renewed sense of motivation anyway :p

Hi emma, I hope your buzz comes back soon 'cos you have done so fantastically well you deserve it!:D It's great though that even though it's worn off a bit you're not contemplating eating:angel09:

I'll admit I did feel the same way for a bit, and that combined with being ill/busy meant I didn't get onto minimins much, but I kept powering through with the diet and stuck to it and I'm feeling much more excited again about it now, so maybe it does just come and go if you do it for a while?!

Thank you to all those replying. Makes me feel lots better to know this is totally normal and others have gone through it.

I have body attack tomorrow night so hopefully that will get me out of my rutt. I keep feeling like I am getting close to goal but need to face facts 20lbs is still ALOT of weight to lose and it will be coming of slower so NEED to stay focused.

Thanks again for the replys means lots
xxx

emmamissfun said:
Thank you to all those replying. Makes me feel lots better to know this is totally normal and others have gone through it.

I have body attack tomorrow night so hopefully that will get me out of my rutt. I keep feeling like I am getting close to goal but need to face facts 20lbs is still ALOT of weight to lose and it will be coming of slower so NEED to stay focused.

Thanks again for the replys means lots
xxx

You're doing great Emma :) it is hard after the initial excitement but well worth the effort :) stay strong

Ooh think it must be the week nine blues, as I have been fed up this week and your support helped me to keep going.

As previous posters have said, you are doing amazing and this feeling will pass. Just keep thinking about your goal. X

Back