Where's the Monday Club WI thread?! :-o

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I'd better start one.... Got weighed last night and lost 2½lb! (Pleased as I've not been particularly good this week! :eek:)

CD know what they're doing - 12 weeks is exactly the right time to introduce some food! (I've thought about nothing else all week.) At least adding a meal now will provide me with a dinner of my own, so I can stop picking at the hubby's! (SS+ here we come!! :D)

I think it was the lovely Mrs Lampard who usually started the monday thread :)

I'll join you Jacey,as it was my WI last night and on my first week of SS+ I lost a fabulous 4lb :D

Annie x

WELL DONE, Annie!! I hope I do as well when I get weighed next week! :D

I got weighed yesterday too after a week of SS+, lost 2.5lbs :). Moved onto 810 now, for 1 or possibly 2 wks :D. 11lbs till goal...

Soon2bslimmer x

congrats fellow mwi'ers!! :D

I'm a monday-weigh-in-er too.. a couple of pounds this week, which is fine with me :) I'm lighter than I've been in years, I've just bought some size 18 trousers for the first time in years, AND a new belt, cause I'm on the last hole of this one :D

Soo.. what a bunch of fab MONWIs :)

Vx

Hi everyone, I have had a s**t week. More my state of mind than anything else. Bit too deep to go into here but this diet has thrown up weird things psychologically for me hence I gained 1lb!

Hope to get back on an even keel next week and really trying to address my issues. xx Well done everyone else xx

Hi Lorrayne, you must be starting SS+ now as you started CD when I did - is it not going well for you? (And has Jess missed out a load of steps, or did she just do them really quickly?)

I'm a bit frightened of eating food, but I'm trying to get a hold of myself before dinner time! :eek: We can do this! :)

Well done everyone, i am a monday WI too 4.25lbs for me too this week, this takes me over a stone three weeks...... woooooo hooooooo well happy xx

Whoah Jess - how good does "losing too much" sound?! :D I suppose I'm a bit the same, the CDC didn't want me to do SS+ with milk because she wanted me to get onto food, and learn how to eat it, lol! I'm happy to do SS+ for a while and get back into meals again, before going up through the steps - I'm definitely stopping at 10½ stone so it's hard to tell how long I should spend on each step - play it by ear, I suppose.

Well done anyway - you're certainly turning into a major CD success story! :)

I lost 1 1/2lb but it's my totm so I'm not too worried. Hopefully it will be better next week. A loss is better than a gain, so I'm not going to stress over it.

Hi all, I know I don't officially WI on Monday any more, but as an original Mondayer, I like to think I can hijack!
I am all a bit confused as to my official WI status as I am all a bit up in the air, but on my own WIs I have lost exactly 3 stones in exactly 3 months since I started (That's right, Jaycey, Lorrayne and Jess- it's 3 months yesterday!). I am chuffed, but am so ready to just get there now. I hate the losses slowing down and I am not really enjoying 810- I miss SS!
Anyway, time to look on the bright side! I am almost there and can't imagine now being as big as when I started.
Well done everyone, keep going! Good luck on SS+ Jaycey!

Actually, just realised, it's not exactly 3 months, it's 12 weeks. Same difference.

I lost 5lbs on Monday for my second weigh in.
So pleased! If I lose 2lbs by next week I'd have lost a stone in 3 weeks.
How amaaaazing is CD?!

Hi all, I know I don't officially WI on Monday any more, but as an original Mondayer, I like to think I can hijack!
I am all a bit confused as to my official WI status as I am all a bit up in the air, but on my own WIs I have lost exactly 3 stones in exactly 3 months since I started (That's right, Jaycey, Lorrayne and Jess- it's 3 months yesterday!). I am chuffed, but am so ready to just get there now. I hate the losses slowing down and I am not really enjoying 810- I miss SS!
Anyway, time to look on the bright side! I am almost there and can't imagine now being as big as when I started.
Well done everyone, keep going! Good luck on SS+ Jaycey!
Hiya darlin'. Can it really be 12 weeks since we were all introducing ourselves on here? 3 stones lighter, well done. You must be feeling great.

I know what you mean about missing SS. I do too. Since the introduction of food, I have been all over the place and not been in control at all. Have to work harder on my issues. I will keep at it though. Wearing a pair of size 12 trousers to work today. Three months ago I was in an 18 so I'm chuffed with that and so dont want to start going up again.

Hi Lorrayne - let those trousers do the talkin' (and the walkin'!) - that's what I say! You might feel like you're mucking about with your food, but if the trousers say size 12 I wouldn't trouble your little head about it! :D

I too am mucking about with my food (on SS+ now) and I'm just dipping my toe in the water, as it were, and trying out new 'recipes'. I'm also being really pathetic and posting them up on here too (for now anyway) and seeing what people say. It's a bit like bringing your coursework to school and getting it marked! :eek: I am so rubbish with calorie counting that I'm going to have to try really hard with this stage, so chat away if you need to!

However, Jess seems to have got this down to a fine art - she's practically written a CD cookery book, lol - aren't you sharing the steps together now?

Hi Lorrayne - let those trousers do the talkin' (and the walkin'!) - that's what I say! You might feel like you're mucking about with your food, but if the trousers say size 12 I wouldn't trouble your little head about it! :D

I too am mucking about with my food (on SS+ now) and I'm just dipping my toe in the water, as it were, and trying out new 'recipes'. I'm also being really pathetic and posting them up on here too (for now anyway) and seeing what people say. It's a bit like bringing your coursework to school and getting it marked! :eek: I am so rubbish with calorie counting that I'm going to have to try really hard with this stage, so chat away if you need to!

However, Jess seems to have got this down to a fine art - she's practically written a CD cookery book, lol - aren't you sharing the steps together now?
Well Jaycey, you would think that we would be sharing the steps wouldn't you? Jess is ultra-organised and has everything planned and ready for the following day and me? I am just muddling through not knowing what I am doing. I haven't stuck to it because of my head being full of stuff and me not being in a very good place. She was unaware of how I have been feeling but I 'fessed up on the way to CDC and WI on Monday. Had to as I was expecting several lbs weight gain!!!! I will PM you with some details but it will be ok. Getting it sorted xxx

I lost 5lbs on Monday for my second weigh in.
So pleased! If I lose 2lbs by next week I'd have lost a stone in 3 weeks.
How amaaaazing is CD?!
That's fantastic. CD is a fab thing. Seeing quick results really helps motivate doesn't it? Keep up the good work.

Back