Which charm shall I get?

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
Hi all...

I got my 2 and a half stone award a few weeks ago, but didn't buy my charm for my bracelet as I knew I was gonna put on, which I did. I am now at 2 stone 4.5 lost, and am trying really hard this week to get rid of the rest.

I want to choose a charm ready so that I can order it straight after WI on Weds.

So far I have:
A star for starting my journey
A butterfly for 0.5
A gecko for 1
Intertwined love hearts for Club 10
A dove for 1.5
A cat for 2

I would like something that symbolises it being tricky and hard work to get to this award, as it has really been a struggle.

I usually buy from:
Sterling Silver Charms and Silver Charm Bracelets - TheCharmWorks
or
925silvercharms

But can look elsewhere for any suggestions that I particularly like.

Emma xXx

Now bare with me on this cos its a bit deep.
The sign of the zodiac for capricorn is the mountain goat which finds life tough and hard going on mountain trying to reach to lush grass at the top. So I'm thinking that a charm of a goat would represent the individual using all possible resources to overcome the hurdles and reach the top in the same way.

Last edited:
what about to symbolise that you are not handcuffed to the weight you have lost.

or sissors to symbolise that you have cut up your old too big clothes

A Rubik's cube? That's tricky & hard to achieve. They bamboozled me in the '80's & I still cant do it now! :D

I love the fairy, she could be your guardian angel fairy watching over you as you lose more weight...I also like the butterfly, maybe saying that you are getting lighter, and I love the ginger bread man because he is so cute, good luck in your choice. X

I am going to go for an angel, as I am a SW angel, and like you say, she can watch over the rest of my journey for me.

I am going to get the puzzle piece when I get to target, as it'll be the final piece of the jigsaw.

I like the idea of the handcuffs, but I teach, so prob can't have them on my bracelet for school!!!

The goat is also really cool, but I'm saggitarius so it seems wrong somehow.

Thanks all. xXx

Good choice! I also like the "no U turn" charm on 925, says you're into this for keeps!

This is THE ONE!!!
Naughty Angel Sterling Silver Charm: STERLING SILVER CHARMS - Fairies / Fantasy & Magic - Angels, Cherubs & Cupid - P1324 - 7,500+ Sterling Silver Charms - Jewellery Enchantments UK
An angel to watch over me, but to remind me also that the reason it took so long to get this charm is because I was naughty.
Now gotta really try this week to lose 2.5 to get back to it again, so I deserve that charm!
Thanks guys. :)

Thats a cute charm. Ty so much for posting the link - I have just ordered my daughter a Twilight charm bracelet from there ... actually not sure I should thank you as I spent money I wasn't intending to lol

Charlottegrace... I know, that's what I love about her!!! I have been mischevious over the last few months, hence it's taken me so long to get here!

Judimac... when I get to 3 stone, my OH's turn to buy my charm, I'll ask him to get me that no u turn. Symbolising I've made it over half way and I'm not going back.

Dearfatty.... Oooops!!! Sorry, but also you're welcome! lol

Also...
It's not impossible ..... it just takes longer than you think
I love this, and I'm going to remember it!!! :)

Last edited:
Thats a cute charm. Ty so much for posting the link - I have just ordered my daughter a Twilight charm bracelet from there ... actually not sure I should thank you as I spent money I wasn't intending to lol

oh can you send me the link for the twilight charm bracelt i am obsessed!!!!

Back