Which diet will you do after reaching goal

zeldas

Hi All,

Just wondering what diet everyone plans to do when you reach your goal.

I still have a lot to lose but already thinking about how I will maintain my weight. I feel so scared that as soon as I start to eat the weight will pile back on :eek:

Not sure which is the best option SW or WW, I have done both in the past, with SW I used to take full advantage of being able to pile my plate high :eek: and with WW I used to take advantage of being able to eat & drink what ever I want :eek: .

Having said that.....that was then and this is now, and even though I am finding this diet easy, I have NOOOOO plans to ever do this type of diet again. When the weight comes off its going to stay off for good :D

atkins/low carb

None definitely not. This is my last diet

Definitely low carb. But I feel that this diet has taught me so much about myself - I acknowledge and can recognise the feelings which made me over eat/comfort eat. I know my stomach has shrunk and I now recognise feeling full - I never felt full before.

I think a way off eating after this diet will have to be healthy but I also know that using the time doing this diet working through and trying to over come the reasons for eating the way I was to get to the size I was is definitely the best way to stop me from gaining the weight I lose on this diet.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm thinking about rosemary connoly, as it's all about portion control, which was my down fall. Although will not be going to a wi group or anything, just doing it from home

Start 14'7. WI1, -11. WI2, -4. WI3, -2. WI4, -1.5

Probably back to sw for me with portion control. And the use of the myfitnesspal app o help me keep in a calorie range. Planned meals out so they can be controlled to some extent but i still want to be able to enjoy myself. I will probably include a low carb aspect into my diet after this as i feel this is a good way to go.

Low carb for me too! Couldn't believe how much better I felt in my first week on exante after ditching the carbs!

Low carb for me all the way. I ditched the carbs and no longer crave them so it would be silly to eat them again.

i got to goal and managed to maintain for a while with sensible eating. my big mistake was not weighing myself and when i got back off holiday i jumped on the scales for the first time in a couple of months and found i was over a stone up.
this time when i reach my goal i am going to make sure i weigh myself at least once a week and hope to try and stay within 3lbs of my goal.
so now i am back on exante trying to lose the gain i should never have gained.
i 'think' i have learnt my lesson ;)

I was thinking of going back to ww but have decided after doing a tfr diet I'm never getting this big again and sick of diets, so sensible eating and weekly weigh in's so i know before the trouble starts:D

No diet. Just a healthy way of life. I will avoid carbs as much as possible but that's mainly for my PCOS.

Carbs do NOT like me.

I'm a long way off of target but, I was thinking of using something like diet chef as it would start to re-introduce food but with portion control (thats my biggest downfall)and still remain nutritionally balanced but with few more calories,its about 1200 but if you allow for some milk for tea and coffee and a few extra veggies it would probably be about 1500ish.

Believe me I'm a long way off this but, I'm thinking Low carb/atkins Monday - Friday. Weekends eat whatever I want but try to keep to resonable portions.

I am another one that hopes not to have to 'diet ' ever again !! I have done SW enought times to know it inside out so will loosly follow their principles , avoiding too many carbs and using low GI carbs such as wholemeal pasta , brown rice , sweet potatos etc in moderation .. i think the mindset of being 'on a diet ' makes you more likely to rebel and binge .. also hoping to have some hypnotherapy to stop my binge tendencies !

I'll be following a low fat, 5% rule diet along with my fitness pal ap to keep me on track. I really enjoyed doing this diet before and the app really helps too.

Defo low carb...its the only way to go... I have 100% faith I can maintain and eat really amazing food x

Healthy eating definitely, watching the carbs and switching to wholmeal versions of products. I do Exante for a month, loose just over and stone and then healthy eat for a month (loose about 3 or 4 lbs) and then back on Exante for a month to shift another stone. That seems to work for me. It helps me to stick to the TS as I know its only for 28 days at a time!

Back