Which Extra Low Fat Mayo is best?

Dizzi-G

Which do you all use? I've been using Hellmans but the texture seems all wrong, just wondered if there were any others for the same amount of syns that weren't quite so gelatinous!?!?

i think all ELF mayo is going to have some sort of fake taste to it - i prefer using the full fat stuff and my syns.....!

i prefer tescos elf

I love the Heinz mayo. Bloody lovely!!

Yeah, I agree about ELF mayo being a bit weird tasting. I use Hellmann's, but I mix it with laughing cow light - tastes MUCH better that way. I think I'll just use light mayo when I run out of my ELF and count the extra syns, it's only 2 syns per tablespoon and it tastes like real mayo.

I hate the extra light stuff, it doesn't even taste like mayo.

I use the light stuff, as for the extra syns it is worth it.

They do some light dressings here too, which are not too bad syn wise, so I tend to use those also.

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else is ELF Mayo free? And light is syns or is ELF Mayo syns too?

I think they are all syned, it just depends how many you want to spend.

I use the Hellmans lighter than light which is just half a syn per tablespoon. Normal light is 1 I think but best to check first.

Ooooh think I'll give the light one a try then instead ....... or try mixing the ELF one with happy moo's! Thanks everyone :-D xx

Back