Which multivitamins

kittykat6279

Mad Take Thatter!
Hi guys, what mutlivits do you all use? Last time I was on atkins I lost a lot of weight but I didnt use vitamins and my hair and skin went terrible so I need to get some this time. Preferably some that are not horse pill size!! lol I have trouble swallowing big pills. Thanks x

Hello, I'm interested to know this too, but although it may be different for a bloke.

My first post by the way, been doing Atkins for a couple of months, and currently 2st 9lb down :)

Wow Misterj that is fantastic!!!!!
I have read different things, I think if you get a quality one I get sanatogen.
I read somewhere that the vits should not have iron in them and sanatogen doesnt, hope that helps????

Another to consider is L-Carnitine, which is really helpful in fat metabolism. It helps reduce fat mass whilst promoting muscle mass, really useful in any diet. Trouble is, the only ones I've ever found are like liquorice torpedo size.

Jayne

Haha, sorry Kat! Those are good enough, the least you should take is your multivit, all the others are just a bonus. Best thing to do is wait until H&B do their wonderful buy one get another for a penny offer, then stock up as a lot of these supplements are quite pricey.

Jayne

Yes I would buy what you can afford, what ever your comfortable paying, I got 3 different vitamins for £10 from asda, that works for me.
j x

Back