Which plan will be best for me? Help please :)

chilli-chill

Hi everyone,
I have been so inspired by all of your stories but I am having a hard time deciding which plan would be best for me.
I am scared of going straight in for a total food replacement plan, worried I would not be able to stick to it.
I think a plan with one low carb meal and 2 shakes, plus veggie or fruit snack would be best for me to start with and then, once the weight loss started to slow i could try the total meal replacement.
Which shake would be best for staying in ketosis, cost, easy to get in scotland, etc. ?
I'm getting married in May and would like to drop 3 stone in 5 months. Any help would b much appreciated.
Thank you!

Thanks for the links Mini!
How much does it cost? and do you still loose weight if you stick to the sole sorce plus plan or stay on step 2?
I just dont think i have the will power to cut food out all togetherand i worry that if i tried and slipped up I would just throw the towel in. would rather loose the weight a bit slower but stick to it rather than loose alot quickly only to put it back on in a week. then again, i want to loose 50 pounds in 5 months. am i crazy?
thanks for your help :)

Hi all,
I just thought i would wrap this thread up and let you know that I am on CD SS. day 3 and going strong. thanks for all the advice and help.

Congrats! Keep up the good work.

Back