Which plan?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by iwillbeslim84, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. iwillbeslim84

iwillbeslim84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hi all

I am thinking of doing exante but i was wondering which plan people follow? I am thinking of doing the one where you have a meal so i can cope (have tried CD and not managed at all!). Will i still get good losses?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi I was told and read in the booklet u can loose 10 lbs a month on the working solution plan which is one meal.
    Good luck x

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi I do the total so mo food, going ok though.

Hope you find the working plan suits you and you get some good losses.

5. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    A friend of mine has done the Working Solution, with one meal a day, and it has worked very well - but it all depends on what you eat in that meal. If you use it as an excuse to eat all the things you're missing, then no (this is what I would most likely do, so I've picked Total Solution); but if you can stick to a healthy, low carb meal, then yes it can still work well (but obviously slower than the complete food replacement). I think it's just finding out what works for you; and you can always mix and match a little, so if you try working solution and want to lose it a bit quicker, then you can move to total solution, and vice versa.

Good luck, whichever track you choose to follow; it will be able to help you get to your desired weight.

6. mudbabe

mudbabe Fitness Freak!

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Maybe it worked for you, but its just not comparable, it really is jam packed with sugar and doesn't have the same balanced nutrition.

I did WS the other week whilst on a course. By choosing plain, high protein foods, with a moderate amount of veg, I had the meal I needed but still stayed in ketosis, which you simply can't do on SF. You could maybe even do a combination of TS and WS, just having a meal on days when you really feel you need it. 10lb a month is great losses!

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Working solutions works really well. You can lose about 10lbs a month on it. Depending what meals you have you could even stay in ketosis too. It's a very successful option

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.