which products do people like

sliemox

which products from exante do you dieters like. Which ones do you think taste better, and can recommend im trying to figure out wat mixes to buy to add to my porridge I know pple have different tastes, which ones work for you.

Sorry but the first thing that came to mind was one I hate ! Banana !!! Yuck takes me back to wen I was a kid not well and being forced to take the amoxicillin !

But the bars are nice !

I think everyone got their own opinion about products.mostly people hate bars and love shakes and I can't stand bars and porridge.I don't mind shakes and soup.I hope that helps you :)

i will defo be trying the shakes and the bars was jus thinking of buying a bit off ebay just to try them out then i can order in bulk from exant. Probably im the weird one it seems im the only one who can stomach the porridge

I love the bars, the porridge (with a sprinkle of cinnamon) and the chocolate shake. Vanilla and strawberry are okay. Banana is vile. It used to be lovely and my favourite but they have changed it. I am so upset. :(

As for the soups, they are the most disgusting thing ever. I seriously had to stop myself from throwing up after trying them. :9529::D

i guess will have to try a bit of everything except the soups , to c which ones i like

Back