Which scales do you use?

jaqys

Gold Member
Theres been a few mentions of scales recently.

My cheapo boots ones are not great and need replacing. Amazon list too many.

So which do people have? Are they consistent?

I have Salter electronic ones - measures BMI, body fat, body muscle, water, weight in kg/lbs/or stones &lbs...

they're great - my first set of electronics and I'd never buy analogue scales again - they're nowhere near as accurate as electronic :) swear by mine...

bought from argos - about £20 I think

I always weigh twice...especially on loss days "just to be sure" :) each time mine have been the same - so consistent x

i find the cheaper ones i have are more consistant and they make me weigh less lol. my figures on here are off the posher ones :D

she is busy x

I have cheapo ones from Wilkinson that I bought when I started dieting last summer. I trust them, and they correspond with what the nurse's scales and my wii fit says. My weight fluctuates massively during the day though so I always weight myself at the same time

after my cup of tea for me before shower, then when i get in from work and put my gym stuff on (lol as if i actually go out in it..im a closet exerciser) and then before i go to bed.

Sarah no he never turned up. coming tomorrow apparently!

well not relly cos i got speak to you all day x

ive got some fancy ww ones which are to confusing and they do all the bmi and all that but the scales i use all the time and are consitent are (just ran upstairs puff puff lol ) digital soehnle they are made in germany ..............

and i weigh after my 1st wee of the day ( naked lol ) poor scales !!

lmao. Im naked when i weigh too :D

Back