• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Which shakes taste the best?

naz

Hiya I'm thinking of doing a shakes only diet for a week to give my weight loss a boost, I've tried Cambridge in the past and could not stomach the shakes as I didn't like the taste. Can you all please advice me on which shakes taste ok, i know everyone has different tastes etc but it would be nice to hear opinions pleeeease :) thanks in advance xxx

Ps not sure if ive posted in the right place x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kay80

Hi Naz,

Ive done LL in the past & could only stomach the chocolate shakes. So just stuck to that & nut bars for 3 months.

Was worth i t...wish i couldve kept the weight off though :-/

Illa

Silver Member
I think all protein shakes have this aftertaste which is not nice, I much more enjoy the shakes like slim fast but it's not the same objective at all...guess you'll need to adapt ;)

naz

Thanks for your replies, I've been thinking what if I make smoothes at home and add Protein powder and live on that for week ( that's 3 smoothies a day btw) do you think that will make a difference? I know it prob sounds crazy but I just need to loose these next 4lbs for me to boost myself again lol hope I made sense xx ;)

I have the Lipotrim shakes - and I really enjoy them - the chocolate is to die for - I make them up with ice in a blender so they're like starbucks frapaccinos! hehe And you would probably lose well over 4lbs in a week! but you would then need to stick to a healthy eating plan to keep it off!

good luck

jane x

Thanks for your replies, I've been thinking what if I make smoothes at home and add Protein powder and live on that for week ( that's 3 smoothies a day btw) do you think that will make a difference? I know it prob sounds crazy but I just need to loose these next 4lbs for me to boost myself again lol hope I made sense xx ;)
If you decide to go with this idea, make sure that you are getting enough vitamins and minerals:)

Clair x

naz said:
Probably not a good idea. You don't know that you're getting all the nutrients you need. If you're doing a VLCD you really should do a proper one

Lynn_

On A Mission!
Exante, I love them and still have them, dont like the soups though, but the shakes are really nice and no nasty aftertaste.

desperate2Bslim

Reaching the goal
I'm regularly taking berry protein shake.

Here's what it is made of:
1 Serving Acai Pulp or Powder
5-6 Ice Cubes
1/2c Low fat organic yogurt
1-2 Scoops whey protein powder (chocolate)
1 tsb. Natural peanut butter
1 Banana
12oz Milk or water

You can try it! It tastes berry-licious! :)