Which SW plan are you following (sorry if this thread has been done in the past)

I am pesce but I only eat certain types of fish and I can go weeks without eating any so I am sticking with green.
I tried EE but it wasn't explained at all and I only lasted three days. I think it only works if you eat a lot of meat or fish.

Latte said:
I am pesce but I only eat certain types of fish and I can go weeks without eating any so I am sticking with green.
I tried EE but it wasn't explained at all and I only lasted three days. I think it only works if you eat a lot of meat or fish.

What is pesce???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A pescetarian is a person who eats fish but not meat

Thank you sorry I forgot to explain x

Thanks everybody, it is a little clearer...I hope I get a good consultant at my meeting tonight that will take some time to explain it to me as there is so much to take in...how long do the meetings usually last?

xKx

Depends on how many members stay - usually its half an hour talk and then Image Therapy which goes round all the members who stay to see how everyone has done that week.

I love class! :) we have got Woman of the year voting this week, and a taster night too! x

Depends on how many members stay - usually its half an hour talk and then Image Therapy which goes round all the members who stay to see how everyone has done that week.

I love class! :) we have got Woman of the year voting this week, and a taster night too! x

Ooooh sounds good to me =)
I am looking forward to just being out the house with out the kiddies TBH :D

I once popped my head in on a morning session back in April and the room was packed, about 20-30 people there I would say....hoping it won't be quite that many at the evening session, they run 3 sessions on a Tuesday...11am, 5.30pm and 7.30pm, I am going to the last one as then I can go kiddy-free :)

I usually do green days, as i dont eat enough meat to do red days. I dont do extra easy, as i tried it for a couple of weeks and didnt lose as much as I do when i do red or green days. Also, I prefer to have more healthy extras (I love Alpen light bars too much!)

vegetarian so green days all the time. Although my losses are very slow this time round, yes crisps and wine I'm looking at you, Last time round when I was 100% I lost 2st in 2 months. Green obviously suits me.

Back