• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Which teas?

Hi
Does anyone know if aniseed, fennel and licorice tea counts as a leaf tea?!! I feel so sad asking this. I have been relying on peppermint and have run out. Shopping later. I have one bag of this in the cupboard.
Any other suggestions for nice leaf teas?
Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I miss my good old cup of normal milky tea and used to have around 4-5 cups a day! I am lucky if i manage 2 black tea's, tried the odd peppermint as thought it might help with my dreaded heartburn.
Ones i know you definitley can have are - Earl Grey,Fennel,Nettle and Redbush

Not so sure about the licourice or anissed, but no doubt somebody will be along soon to clarify yes or no.
Enjoy
X

Thanks! Don't think I will risk it!

I dont think so as these teas have natural occuring sugars in them which can put you off ketosis... check with your chemist tho, I wouldnt risk it for a buscuit xxx

sorry to say but the teas that ya have mentioned are not allowed, i wish they were it would make this diet more interesting

Thanks everyone.
I managed to get a variety of leaf teas today- nettle, peppermint and eucalyptus in various combinations! All leaf, which is what it says on the bag. i felt like a woman obsessed in the tea aisle!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 0
Exante 8
Slimming World Off Topic 16
Syn Values 5
Slimming World 8