Votes: 16 23.5%

Votes: 7 10.3%

Votes: 4 5.9%

Votes: 5 7.4%

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hiya Gem,
Number 3 for me too. Shall I put a piccy up of me in mine??? I loved my dress however, I hope for it never to fit again! tee hee
You will look amazing whatever you wear!
xxxx

I absolutely adore 1, 3 and 6 - they're a bit different and absolutely stunning! x

i love 1,3 or 6.number 3 is i think my favourite,you`ll look stunning no matter what you wear,
elaine x

I absolutely adore 1, 3 and 6 - they're a bit different and absolutely stunning! x

posted at the same time,
great minds and all that....................:rolleyes:

Number 2 all the way for me.... I'm getting married next year. In black though! Can't wait!

1 or 7 - they are the most beautiful.

love 3 sooooooo much.......i've got my dress for next may and it was 40 quid off ebay... felt such a saint however i've just spotted tiara and matching jewellery for 90 soooooo oh well it's still a bargain!!!!!

Hi,

I love them all but number 1 is my fav.. reminds me of that gorgeous Vivienne Westwood weding dress that Carrie wore in sex and the city the movie!

At £150 each, Id be buying them all lol.... you could wear one when you hit the local pub, one when you go shopping on a saturday afternoon then your fav for the wedding lol :)

Im sure you will look stunningly beautiful in which ever one you chose chick!

xx

have a look on ebay becky at the shop called yourbridalwear. they were all from there. not one of them is over £150! x

owww i love a wedding no 5 is my fav very floaty im sure youll look like a princess which eva 1 u choose xx

Back