Whimsyfae weekly weigh-in

Whimsyfae

Well officially I weighed myself last Wednesday and started on a combo of old LL packs and high protein until my Exante arrived on Friday. I started at 11st 6lb and today am 10st 12 so an 8lb first week loss. I was disappointed on Monday not to have shown any difference in measurements :-( However, yesterday over half an inch came off my waist and an inch of my tum and got into a pair of trousers I bought months ago. 3 weeks on Friday to try and get the other 12lb off, fingers crossed!!

Well done whimsy!! That's a brilliant loss!

Fingers and toes crossed for goal =D

Whoop whoop...what a fantastic weight loss

3lb loss this week, which makes a total of 11lb off in two weeks. Even better though, I've lost 2.5 inches off waist and tummy so I now fit into more of my denims - yay! Having a thing for denims I now fit into 5 pairs as opposed to two :) Only 15 pairs to go!!

Cracking loss of weight and inches

It really does. And it helps to continue on when you can see the difference I find

Well after a slip off the wagon at the weekend and putting on 2lb it's finally back off again. A whole week just to undo 2 days of damage, needless to say I won't be doing that again in a hurry! Now that I'm back in ketosis I feel much better. Makes me wonder why I chose to slip off in the first place...

3lb off this week so that's a full stone off!! So happy but will have to come out of ketosis for a big weekend, not that I plan on drinking a lot but don't want to end up ill and missing half of it!

Brilliant 3lb off well done

Stayed the same this week after pigging out for 5 days - I'm amazed!! Aiming for 3lb off this week and nothing will stop me from HONKing every day :)

That's not bad if you have been off plan for 5 days

Back