Whingeing again

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Prolly going to sound like a right whinge-bucket but I've had this headache since the first day I tried the shakes which was last Friday. It goes up and down in intensity but it's always there, lurking, even though I didn't fully start LT until Sunday.

I've taken painkillers which quell it for a bit and I've used my 4head stick which seems to be losing it's magic but I don't want to keep taking pills and build up a tolerance for them.

Will this headache shift itself or is it present throughout the time I'll be on LT do you think?

Any advice on what to do - I used to get headaches all of the time but never one that lasted for 6 days! :( I'm definitely drinking enough water :(

rty and keep your mind focussed. think of nice things like how good your gonna look after your diet and your family and friends and all of us here supporting you. keep drinking lots of water and keep yourself busy hun. hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Ahh Lillie, I think you could be onto something. I adore carbs and used to binge on them quite often so you could be quite correct there.

As for the water, it depends - most of the time I'll have some here and there and sip it but if I realise time is getting on and I've not filled my h20 quota I do get a little gulpy...

sounds like carb withdrawl a positive you must be near ketosis now hun so see it as the last bit of crap shifting its self from your soon to be slim body,take your water everywhere and sip all day i manage 4 or 5 litres no problem sipping and i usually have it all drank b4 about 8 oclock saves getting up all night weeing xx

Yes i got the headaches too but they went after the first week. They were awful .... blinding. Sorry to hear ur suffering but they do go.

Thanks lovely :) Good advice as usual :)

Yes i got the headaches too but they went after the first week. They were awful .... blinding. Sorry to hear ur suffering but they do go.

Well it's good to know that they go :)

rainbow brite do u mind me asking what your target weight is as i am the same hight and starting weight as you! i was wondering what you are aiming for xxx

Of course I don't mind hun :) My target weight is 8st 4lb - sounds low but I have a really little frame so anything higher than that still looks chunky. How about you?

oh my! well i was aiming for around 9st 7lb ish but realisticly probably more nearer 10st. i think ill get to just below ten and see how i feel and what my shape has done, but from my bmi it says i should be less than that! we shall see!!! xxx

I think, to be honest, once (if) I get down to 9stn-ish I'd be tempted to do the rest with just healthy eating rather than LT. Does anyone know what the lowest cut-off point in weight is that your pharmacist will allow you to continue with Lipotrim?

lol that would be nice!! haha im actually hoping to hit my target by november because im coming to visit my friend at uni in bristol and were going for a gig! xx

is this LT expensive? i havent really looked into it very much and im not sure what it consists of but if its really worth doing and shows results worth the money ill do it! xx

It seems that in most places it's £36 per week but this varies across the country. It seems like a lot of money but when you consider that you're not spending money on food or alcohol etc then most people here claim to be saving £££!!

It basically consists of you having 3 shakes per day (or soup or a flapjack) and that's it except for copious amounts of water and black tea/coffee.

It's tough at first but you can see from everyone's tickers just how much weight it is possible to lose in such a short space of time :D

They have to keep selling it till ur BMI is healthy. Under 25 - over 19 and then its down to each individual. But if u look at a body builder it doesn't work that way. Everyone is different. I had visions of staying on TFR till i was 11 stone. The chemist started nagging at me.

woops posted on wrong thread ....sorry

Thanks for the info Teg, good to know that in theory at least I should be able to stay on TFR until I get close to my ultimate goal weight.

Back