ProPoints WhitePigeon's food diary - Back to lose some more!

8/2/2012

B: 2 x toast (5) with 2 tsp Clover light (1) and 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout day (1).

Sn: Melon & grapes (0).

L: Ham & coleslaw sandwich (9) *surprise surprise*, a bag of Quavers (2) and an apple (0).

T: A small chicken breast (3) with 200g baked potato (7), 30g of coleslaw (2) and 1/8th of a garlic bread (3) with salad (0).

Sn: A small Twix (3).

Total daily pp used: 31/31
Weekly pp used: 5
Weekly pp remaining: 40

I love that your lunch vary wildly from day to day lol...dinner sounds yummy though, I love baked spuds mmmyummy x
I'm such a creature of habit, I always have phases of eating the same sandwiches for ages, last year for a while it was marmite, then cheese & pickle, I'm sure it'll change again soon, haha. xx

9/2/12

B: Dorset cereal's simply porridge (3) made up with water and added a Rachel's organic low fat yogurt (3). 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day (1).

L: Ham & mustard sandwich (8), a bag of Quavers (2), a small pot of spicy tomato soup (it was basically stock...?) (1) and a banana (0).

Sn: Breakaway bar (3) & a piece of bread & ham (4).

T: Baked potato (6) with baked beans (4), lettuce (0), red cabbage (0) and carrot (0) and 1 tbsp of reduced fat mayo (1).

Sn: An apple (0).

Daily pp used: 31/31
Weekly pp remaining: 35

Today has been rather positive, I've had my final piece of uni work signed off that needed completing before the end of 2nd year so I'm now officially a 3rd year, woop.

Food today has been okay, but by no means great - too much bread(!) :sigh: I'm having my usual lunch out with a friend tomorrow so I'll try and keep the pointage fairly low for that as spending the weekend with my boyfriend and we always end up eating loads. :eek: :D

Last edited:
WhitePigeon said:
I'm such a creature of habit, I always have phases of eating the same sandwiches for ages, last year for a while it was marmite, then cheese & pickle, I'm sure it'll change again soon, haha. xx

9/2/12

B: Dorset cereal's simply porridge (3) made up with water and added a Rachel's organic low fat yogurt (3). 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day (1).

L: Ham & mustard sandwich (8), a bag of Quavers (2), a small pot of spicy tomato soup (it was basically stock...?) (1) and a banana (0).

Sn: Breakaway bar (3) & a piece of bread & ham (4).

T: Baked potato (6) with baked beans (4), lettuce (0), red cabbage (0) and carrot (0) and 1 tbsp of reduced fat mayo (1).

Sn: An apple (0).

Today has been rather positive, I've had my final piece of uni work signed off that needed completing before the end of 2nd year so I'm now officially a 3rd year, woop.

Food today has been okay, but by no means great - too much bread(!) :sigh: I'm having my usual lunch out with a friend tomorrow so I'll try and keep the pointage fairly low for that as spending the weekend with my boyfriend and we always end up eating loads. :eek: :D

Ooooo officially a third year I'm nearly done well I have three more essays and an exam and a placement but I qualify in October I will be so happy to not see another essay!

Oh guys! Despite my honourable intentions, I ended up going a bit mad with food last night. I bought the M&S Valentines meal deal for the boyfriend and myself and decided to have a night off plan - it was lovely. We had prawns cooked in garlic butter with lots of french bread, sirloin steak with chunky chips & purple sprouting broccoli and chocolate & raspberry tart (oh, and half a bottle of Pinot Grigio...!)

Anyway, I've decided I'm not going to point it as I struggle with the concept of having no weeklies left but am back on plan today so if I end up STS at WI, we'll know why. I also think I deserve it after my 5lb loss this week, haha.

10/2/2012

B: 2 pieces of toast with Clover light (6), a banana (0) and 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout day (1).

L: Noodle bar: Chicken chow mein & a thai spicy pork cake - the noodles weren't as nice as usual :( (20)

T: Worked out as 42pp!

Weekly pp used: 0

Oh sounds fab! And yes u totally deserve a nite off after that loss! :)

Oh dear, not a good food weekend...

Yesterday we had lunch out, I had tomato soup & then chicken in a mushroom sauce with crushed potatoes, was yummy, and for tea we had homemade pasta bake with l/fat mozzarella & lots of salad, however then we were invited to a friend's for drinks, I drove (so atleast I only drank diet coke!) but it still ended up in everyone ordering Dominos at 2am and I had 4 slices of a large chicken & pepperoni pizza.

I was meant to be going home to my Mum's this afternoon and working but my car has broken down and the AA man couldn't fix it so staying at my boyfriend's this eve too. :D We're having roast chicken, roast potatoes (in frylight) & veg for tea so not too bad... I'll definitely be back on the wagon tomorrow, naughty naughty. :(

Oh sounds like a fab few days of food! Enjoy it for what it was-a treat!
Hope ur car gets sorted tho. :) xx

14/2/2012

B: Toast with Clover lighter (6), 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day (1) and a banana (0).

L: Homemade tomato soup and bread (10).

T: Baked potato (8), baked beans (4), salad (0) and 1 tbsp of low fat mayo (1).

Sn: Bag of crisps (4).

Weekly pp used: 3
Weekly pp remaining: 46

15/2/12

B: Hot cross bun (4) with clover lighter (1), Rachel's organic l/fat yogurt (3) and 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day (1).

Sn: Melon & grapes (0) and a bag of Walkers crisps (5).

L: Chicken and bacon sandwich (10) and a banana (0).

T: Cheesy mashed potato (7), baked beans (4) and lots of vegetables (0).

Weekly pp used: 4
Weekly pp remaining: 42

sorry bout gain hon. onwards and downwards... xx

Back