ProPoints WhitePigeon's food diary - Back to lose some more!

LCCxox said:
hahah! i think i am going to have a MASSIVE BLOWOUT this weekend - eat what i want - im eyeing up a korma with peshwari naan! lol !
then on monday kick back into it - may even do a WW shop today to get back in the swing of it so im ready for monday - get back on the porridge, back on the mini crunchies, ww bread and sandwiches - tbh its not a bad diet eh?LOL but hopefully a total blow out this weekend willkick start my metobolism and get me a good loss on monday the 19th :) LOL xxxxx

Sometimes it's just what you need

Wow love the new pic! How is uni going? In so stressed have two essay and an exam this month they love to cram it in whilst job hunting!
Thanks lovely, uni is going okay but the workload has definitely increased since going into 3rd year, got a 3000 word research proposal to do before May and a 1500 word assignment on some problem based learning we're doing, aswell as a 10 minute presentation. Ergh! How're you finding it? I've found out where my placement is in April for 3 months, it's an elective ortho ward - can't wait!xx

hahah! i think i am going to have a MASSIVE BLOWOUT this weekend - eat what i want - im eyeing up a korma with peshwari naan! lol !
then on monday kick back into it - may even do a WW shop today to get back in the swing of it so im ready for monday - get back on the porridge, back on the mini crunchies, ww bread and sandwiches - tbh its not a bad diet eh?LOL but hopefully a total blow out this weekend willkick start my metobolism and get me a good loss on monday the 19th :) LOL xxxxx
Exactly as Baby-belle said, sometimes it's just what you need! I'm hoping we have an Indian takeaway tonight, going to have chicken tikka, a bit of boiled rice and a bit of a naan if we do. Yum!xx

WhitePigeon said:
Thanks lovely, uni is going okay but the workload has definitely increased since going into 3rd year, got a 3000 word research proposal to do before May and a 1500 word assignment on some problem based learning we're doing, aswell as a 10 minute presentation. Ergh! How're you finding it? I've found out where my placement is in April for 3 months, it's an elective ortho ward - can't wait!xx

Exactly as Baby-belle said, sometimes it's just what you need! I'm hoping we have an Indian takeaway tonight, going to have chicken tikka, a bit of boiled rice and a bit of a naan if we do. Yum!xx

Yes I have so much work at the moment but I finish in September! Scary stuff so I'm job hunting as well, my last placement is in renal elective ortho is supposed to be nice

3/3/12

B: Mushrooms & cherry tomatoes on toast (6) and 142ml semi skimmed milk for tea/coffe throughout day (2).

L: One and a half chicken & coleslaw sandwiches (11) a bag of Quavers (2) and a banana (0).

T: Chinese takeaway: Half a chicken chow mein, some char sui pork and beansprouts and about... 6 prawn crackers (30).

Daily pp used: 30/30
Weekly pp used: 21
Weekly pp remaining: 6

Had a takeaway this evening which was nice but not sure if I'm under/overpointing, meh, surely its best to overpoint?! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. x

4/3/12

B: Mushrooms on toast (7) and 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day (1).

L: Ham, houmous & spinach in a wholemeal pitta bread (7), a bag of French Fries (2), a WW caramel wafer (2) and some pineapple (0).

T: Roast chicken (7), baked potato (4), carrots (0), broccolli (0), cauliflower (0) and roasted swede (0). Followed by a WW raspberry cheesecake (5).

Weekly pp used: 5
Weekly pp remaining: 1

Weighed in this morning and I've lost 2lb! :D

5/3/12

B: A bowl of mango (0) with 125g Yeo Valley fat free vanilla yogurt (2) and a Dorset Cereals apple & raisin bar (3), 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day (1).

L: Ham, spinach and houmous in a wholemeal pitta bread (7), a bag of Quavers (2) and a banana (0).

Sn: WW caramel wafer (2).

T: Had dinner out with my Dad and a few family friends, had king prawns in a chorizo, tomato & basil sauce with crusty bread (10?) Followed by roasted pork belly (I left all the fat!) with new potatoes and vegetables (30?) Plus... 5 chips.

Weekly pp used: Loads!
Weekly pp remaining: 0

WhitePigeon said:
Weighed in this morning and I've lost 2lb! :D

5/3/12

B: A bowl of mango (0) with 125g Yeo Valley fat free vanilla yogurt (2) and a Dorset Cereals apple & raisin bar (3), 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day (1).

L: Ham, spinach and houmous in a wholemeal pitta bread (7), a bag of Quavers (2) and a banana (0).

T: Had dinner out with my Dad and a few family friends, had king prawns in a chorizo, tomato & basil sauce with crusty bread (10?) Followed by roasted pork belly (I left all the fat!) with new potatoes and vegetables (30?) Plus... 5 chips.

Weekly pp used: Loads!

Yay well done! Your on a roll, your lunch sounds yummy

6/3/12

B: 1/2 a piece of rye bread with 1/2 a slice of Cathedral City lighter and a piece of ham (4) followed by a yogurt (3). 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day.

L: One and a half ham & mustard sandwiches (7) and a bowl of Covent Garden leek & potato soup (4). A banana (0).

Sn: WW caramel wafer bar (2).

T: WW chicken tikka masala & rice ready meal (10) and an apple (0).

Weekly pp used: 1
Weekly pp remaining: 48

The boyfriend and me are off to London for a little break at the weekend so I'm trying my best to be good as to minimize damage over Saturday-Monday as there's no way I'm going to be able to resist a full English breakfast in the morning at the hotel, haha. We're also off to Gordon Ramsay's restaraunt 'Maze', for a meal - excited. :D

Hey hon. Wow well done on loss. Ur doin great.
Oh weekend in London sounds fab. Yum. Hav to enjoy it. :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7/3/12

B: Crunchy nut cornflakes (5) with 142ml skimmed milk + 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee throughout the day (3). A banana (0).

L: Ham, houmous & salad in a wholemeal pitta bread (6) and a bag of French Fries (2).

T: 2 x Jamie Oliver fishcakes (5), 125g oven chips (5) and broccolli (0). 1 slice of WW bread (1) and a tiny bit of ketchup (1).

Weekly pp used: 0
Weekly pp remaining: 44

Have fun in London! Enjoy that big breakfast in the hotel, you deserve it after such a good week!

I had a lovely weekend in London however really struggling to get back on the wagon now. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm determined to get back on it - going for a swim too!x

Right, it's Monday tomorrow and I'm going to be back on plan, got my meals planned out for the day and intend to make up for the past week with lots of fruit & vegetables. :) x

19/3/12

B: Dorset cereals simply porridge made with water (3), a Rachel's organic fat free yogurt (3), a banana (0) and 142ml skimmed milk (1).

L: Ham, salad & hummus in a wholemeal pitta bread (6) & a bag of French Fries (2).

Sn: Hot cross bun (4) with 2 tsp of Clover lighter (1).

T: Baked chicken thighs with mustard & lemon juice, with roasted aubergine, butternut squash and spinach (13). DEEEEE-LICIOUS. :D

Sn: A bowl of pomegranate seeds & pineapple (0).

Weekly pp used: 5

I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for a STS tomorrow and I'll be lucky if I get one. If I gain, then I'll just have to work a bit harder this week. :D x

Last edited:
Back