ProPoints WhitePigeon's food diary - Back to lose some more!

8/5/2012

B: 48g wholegrain sultana bran (4) with 142ml skimmed milk (+ 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee) (3) and a banana (0).

L: 1/2 a tub of Glorious! Azteca soup (2), a wholemeal pitta bread with ham & hummus in it (7) and an apple (0).

Sn: A bag of Quavers (2).

T: M&S Count On Us Mushroom Risotto (9) and a yogurt (2).

Sn: A rich tea biscuit (1).

Daily PP used: 30/30
Weekly PP used: 0/49

I've got a nasty cold today, dosing up on Beechams Flu Plus and hoping that it'll be gone tomorrow.

9/5/12

B: A Weetabix Oaty bar (2) and a banana (0).

L: Ham in a wholemeal pitta bread (6), a bag of Quavers (2) and a M&S Count On Us tropical yogurt (2).

Sn: A bowl of Glorious! Azteca soup (2) and 2 satsumas (0).

T: BGTY Chicken Kiev (8) with 200g homemade potato wedges (4) and broccoli (0). 1 tbsp of light mayo (1).

Sn: A Crunchie (5)

Weekly PP used: 2/49

Had an okay day but still got this blimmin' cold. :( Annoying!x

Last edited:
WhitePigeon said:
On a 12 week placement at the moment on an elective surgical ward, loving it. How about yours hun?xx

Everyone loves elective :) Im just doing my last two essays then I have my last placement on renal and I've been offered a job in critical care

10/5/12

B: A bowl of sultana bran + 142ml skimmed milk (5).

L: Ham in a wholemeal pitta bread (5), a bag of Quavers (2), an M&S Count On Us yogurt (2) and 2 satsumas (2).

Sn: 1 tsp of honey on toast (5).

T: BGTY Chicken Kiev (8), 165g rustic oven chips (5), broccoli (0) and 2 tbsp of light mayo (2). Followed by a bowl of rhubarb with a tiny bit of Danone vanilla fat free yogurt (1).

Weekly PP used: 7
Weekly PP remaining until Tuesday: 40

My cold is finally going, hurrah. :D I didn't really fancy a chicken kiev for dinner again this evening but I didn't want to waste it as it was going out of date today, oh wells. At placement on a late shift tomorrow, early shift on Saturday and off on Sunday. :D Lie-in!

11/5/12

B: A bowl of baked rhubarb with cinnamon, 25g of granola and Onken fat free vanilla yogurt (7) + 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee (1).

L: Ham in a wholemeal pitta bread with a tsp of coleslaw (8), a bag of Quavers (2), and a banana (0).

T: Count On Us chicken jambalaya (9), a yogurt (2) and 2 satsumas (0).

Daily PP used: 29/30
Weekly PP used: 0
Weekly PP remaining until Tuesday: 40 :)

WhitePigeon said:
11/5/12

B: A bowl of baked rhubarb with cinnamon, 25g of granola and Onken fat free vanilla yogurt (7) + 142ml skimmed milk for tea/coffee (1).

L: Ham in a wholemeal pitta bread with a tsp of coleslaw (8), a bag of Quavers (2), and a banana (0).

T: Count On Us chicken jambalaya (9), a yogurt (2) and 2 satsumas (0).

Daily PP used: 29/30
Weekly PP used: 0
Weekly PP remaining until Tuesday: 40 :)

Breakfast sound yummy

Had an okay day yesterday but had a BAAAAD day today. Must have used all my weekly pp so I'm gonna need to be strict with myself tomorrow and have my dailies 'n' that's it. Hope you've all had a good weekend. Back on the Monday wagon tomorrow. xx

I really need somebody to give me a good kick up the ass and sort me out as at the moment I appear to be pottering around about 13 stone and not doing anything about it. I gave in my latest essay on Sunday so there's no more excuses, the summer is coming (hurrah!) & I really want to feel comfortable in my skin this year... I'm slowly but surely getting there, however I still need to lose this final 1.5 stone atleast...!

In other news, it would appear my life-long hatred of eggs has disappeared somewhat so please feel free to send me your egg recipes as I've never liked them previously and now it's like my eyes have been opened to them! :D Here's to weighing in tomorrow and losing this weight. Send motivational vibes please. :) xx

I'm really tired rite now but I cudnt not try and send u some motivational vibes... You'll do great. Just take tomoro as it comes. I'm stuck in a rutt too but we've been at this long enough to not completely sabotage ourselves even if not tracking properly etc. u need to stock ur cupboards, do out ur menu with new meal ideas to Get u back in swing of things..
If only I wud take my own advice...
Here's to tomoros weigh in...,
If I get a chance at work I'll giv u some eggy ideas... :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm really tired rite now but I cudnt not try and send u some motivational vibes... You'll do great. Just take tomoro as it comes. I'm stuck in a rutt too but we've been at this long enough to not completely sabotage ourselves even if not tracking properly etc. u need to stock ur cupboards, do out ur menu with new meal ideas to Get u back in swing of things..
If only I wud take my own advice...
Here's to tomoros weigh in...,
If I get a chance at work I'll giv u some eggy ideas... :) xx

Thanks lovely lady, hope you're good. You're right, we can do this, we just need to keep going and believing we can do it!xx

Still doing okay this week girls, went out last night and there's some photos so thought I would share. I'm actually quite happy with how I look in these which is something I never say!

546748_3867443921276_1133893503_3579794_449342902_n.jpg

527576_3867441601218_1133893503_3579792_1033120377_n.jpg

On the left & in the middle... I'll let you all know how weigh in goes on Tuesday. :) xx

Last edited:
You look lovely :)

Hiya, just popped in to say you look beautiful in your pictures, you should be pleased with yourself. Yay for summer finally coming too, love it x

Thank you both!x

MrsLmc, how're you chick? I've been rubbish at updating on here as I'm on placement at the moment so quite a busy bee but still struggling on with WW.Hope you're good, I'll be sure to catch up on your diary soon! :D

Wow u look gorgeous hon. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back