WhitePigeon's Food Diary

I think that's a perfectly acceptable gain for a week of illness. Glad to see you are better and good luck for a great loss next week

Thanks Taz, hope you're having a good week. :)

13/1/2011 ExtraEasy

B: 2 weetabix (HexB) with milk (HexA)
Sn: 3 slices of ham with 1 tbsp pickle (1 syn)
L: Jacket potato with baked beans, cheese (6 syns) & mounds of salad! Apple & mullerlight.
T: Homemade sausage casserole (2 syns) packed with veg & served with SW wedges.

I may have a cup of tea with sugar rather than sweetener later and a cheeky digestive to use up my syns for the day. ;)

I did use up my syns, seriously! Proceeded to go out with a friend after said cheeky digestive and have a bottle of rosè! Naughty! :( Will I ever learn?

WI on Tuesday and am hoping for any kind of loss as am trying harder this week! Hope your weekend is going well Taz! :)

Nothing wrong with that! We all need to let off steam sometimes and SW isn't a strict or restrictive plan. Remember you can use flexiSyns or you can use them weekly rather than daily if you find some days you use more than others

Having an okay day although struggling not to nibble at food all day as stopping smoking (again!). I'm using patches but still, it's just the niggly feeling of wanting a cigarette...

Used 18 syns today but have planned the rest of the day so should avoid anymore!

18/1/2011 ExtraEasy

B: 2 weetabix with milk (hexa & hexb)
Sn: An orange, a biscuit (3), a sausage?! (4) :/
L: Wholemeal roll (6) with ham, 1 tbsp pickle (1) & a packet of quavers. (4) Mullerlight & an apple.
T: Homemade cottage pie with peas & LOADS of broccoli! :D Possibly another mullerlight.

My mate has just got one of those electronic cigarettes. Have you tried them? Might help as you will effectively still be smoking but without the smoke!

My mate has just got one of those electronic cigarettes. Have you tried them? Might help as you will effectively still be smoking but without the smoke!

It's a v good idea, I managed to get through yesterday with patches and 1 cheeky nicotine lozenger. :D So fingers crossed for today!

I know this is my food diary but have just had a naughty look at the scales and it's saying a loss, lets hope it stays until WI this evening! :eek:

19/1/2011 ExtraEasy

B: 2 weetabix (hexb) with milk (1/2 hexa)
Sn: Banana & bag of quavers (4 syns)
L: Leftover homemade cottage pie with brussel sprouts, brocolli & carrots followed by an apple for pudding.
Sn: 2 x cups of tea (1/2 hexa) & a very fattening biscuit from M&S! (5 syns)

T: Not sure yet, WI @ my friend's about 7pm and don't know whether to eat before or after, in reality, I expect it will be after tbh lol.

I lost 6lb! :D very very pleased!

Celebrating with an ASDA pizza as have been eyeing it up all day and invariably am going to eat it so may aswell do it and make up for it the remaining days of the week. ;)

donnajt said:
WOW that is fantastic!!! well done, any thing you did different this week or any secret tips? Good luck for another massive loss next week, donna x

Thanks Donna! :D

I think being particularly bad last week (not intentionally, but due to having tonsillitis and eating creamy soups/ice cream/etc) meant that I had a bigger loss this week? E.g. If the loss had been spread across the 2 weeks, it would've been a normal amount to lose in a week lol. (Not that I'm complaining ;) )

I guess I've drank a lot of water but have found previously that my losses in the first month or so are pretty good but then slow down to 1 or 2 lb a week at the most afterwards!

That makes a full house then! I nearly threw my scales this morning after braving a glimpse of the damage my weekend did! All of us back on plan 100%?!

I'm back on this mighty wagon however expecting to have put on a lb or so at WI tomorrow eve!

Hope you're all doing well, will start back food diary asap, busy bee at the moment! :/

Back