WhitePigeon's Food Diary

I put on 3lb however it is that TOTM but still, naughty! I know exactly why so no excuses...

Onwards and downwards, I'm going to be really strict at meal planning this week so hopefully will have a loss next week. :)

At least you know why. I know I will have a gain this week too, I am close to TOTM so thats not unusual.

I'm sure that will come off next week x

Thanks Taz. :)

Still soldiering on, did a night shift last night so feeling a little out of sorts today. Oh well, here's to a minimal syn weekend!

Oh wow, I couldn't do night shifts! Does that make it difficult with your eating pattern or do you just have a normal day but at night?

Oh wow, I couldn't do night shifts! Does that make it difficult with your eating pattern or do you just have a normal day but at night?

I only did one as a one off, I'm a student nurse but also a healthcare assistant on the bank at the local hospital so I just did it for a few extra pennies! :) I just have a normal tea, took some quavers, banana and a cereal bar for break as a midnight snack haha, and carry on as normal the next day. My stomach isn't a lover of nights though, the noises it makes! :confused::eek:

Have a good weekend Taz. :D

I have managed to acquire horrible D&V from the ward where I did my night shift, I reckon it'll be a loss this week...! For all the wrong reasons though! :(

*fingers crossed* I appear to be over the worst of it, my tummy is feeling a bit empty now as haven't eaten since Saturday evening but not entirely sure whether to brave something bland yet... I'll keep you updated!

I'm okay again! The bug passed on Monday and I'm now feeling a lot better.

WI tonight and I expect it'll be a loss but know I'll probably gain next week as it's not a real loss, just a 'I've temporarily not eaten much loss!'

It will be nice to get back to normal good food today, I've been eating mashed potato, dry toast and bland stuff like that in attempt to keep my stomach happy so going to try and eat properly today.

Hope you're all well. x

3lb off so I'm back to where I was two weeks ago, yay!

Just saw on a thread on here that 28g of Dorset Cereals muesli (which I love) is a HexB choice so going to look forward to a yummy breakfast of that topped with a chopped banana and some fat free yogurt. :D I swear I think about food far too much!

I think it goes with the territory!

It's good that you are realistic about your loss this week and the possible impact for next weeks WI.

After a long, er hiatus. I'm back. :) I don't really know why I haven't been trying with SW, lots of busy times at uni/exams/placements have all got in the way I think but I'm now off uni for 6 weeks so have enough time to get myself back in the mindset and have also got a 6 week pass for the gym so it seems silly to be eating rubbishly if I'm exercising like a trooper. Haha.

I'm currently 214.8lb so no gains but certainly no huge loss!

So here's to carrying on with this weight loss.

13/7/11

B: 2 weetabix with semi-skimmed milk & blueberries, 1tsp of honey (1 syn) (HexA & HexB)

Sn: Quavers (4 syns)

L: Homemade prawn, chilli & spinach linguine. Mullerlight and alpen bar for pud. (3 syns)

Sn: Few pieces of cold chicken, lettuce, red pepper & cucumber and alpen bar. (3 syns)

Late tea: Jacket potato with baked beans and a tiny sprinkle of cheese and a huge handful of spinach. (3 syns)

Bit of a snacky day, need to stop eating crisps n cereal bars as snacks and have fruit or more veg.

Syn total: 14 syns.

B: 2 x weetabix (HexB) with s/s milk (HexA) and blueberries + 1 tsp of honey. (1 syn)

L: Prawn & spinach linguine. (Stupidly used Flora Cuisine to cook it in. 1 tbsp = 4.5 syns!) Bowl of chopped nectarines and cherries covered in mullerlight.

Sn: Alpen bar (3 syns), Quavers (4 syns)

T: Lamb with mint, SW wedges, griddled corguette, cauliflower, broccoli and a few spinach leaves. 1 tsp of light Mayo (1 syn)

Sn: Alpen light bar (3 syns)

Total syns: 16.5 :-S

Definitely got my fruit and vegetable quota today. :)

Attachments

• image-2572436794.jpg
    image-2572436794.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 45
B: 2 weetabix with ss milk and 1 tsp of honey (HexA) (HexB) (1 syn)

L: 1/2 portion of calamari and Spaghetti Polmoro (Had lunch at Zizzi's with a friend, was lovely but a bit naughty.) (10 syns at least...)

Sn: Banana & alpen bar (3 syns)

T: Baked chicken breast wrapped in parma ham, roasted baby tomatoes, SW wedges, salad and 1 tbsp of light mayonnaise. (2 syns + 6 syns for oil)

Mullerlight & funsize crunchie. (4 syns)

Total: 26 syns :-/ atleast I've worked it out and can aim for less tomorrow.

Back