WhitePigeon's Food Diary

25/8/11 - Extra Easy

B: 2 pieces of toast with baked beans and 'fried' mushrooms. (HexB) and a cup of tea. (1.5)

L: Tomato and basil chicken, butternut squash and sweet potato wedges, salad leaves and beetroot. 1 tbsp of mayo. (2)

T: Had dinner out. Flexi-synning in a big way!

Starter: Cajun spiced calamari on a bed of salad and chilli jam.

Main: Sirloin steak with pepper sauce and potato rosti with broccoli and runner beans.

Pudding: Bread and butter pudding, one cracker with half a tsp of chutney, some grapes and a slice of very mature cheddar. (7156 syns)

However it was awesomely delicious and I enjoyed it very much, so back on the mighty SW wagon tomorrow! Swimming in the morning, eek.

26/8/11 - Extra Easy

B: 2 weetabix with milk (HexA and HexB) and 1 tsp of honey (1) and a banana. (1)

L: Lunch out with a friend: Chicken and vermicelli noodles with stirfried vegetables. (7.5)

Sn: Oaty bar. (3.5)

T: Chicken breast with jacket potato and salad. A tbsp of mayo. (2) A bowl of melon and grapes & a mullerlight.

Syns: 15

Taz said:
Sounds like the Syns were worth it!

Haha they were! But had another meal to go to this evening and I struggle not to have 3 courses if everyone else is! No restraint! Oh well, back on plan tomorrow and am not having any meals out until Friday - thank God! :p

27/8/11 - Extra Easy

B: Baked beans on toast. (HexB) A cup of tea with one sugar. (1.5)

L: Chicken baguette (a WHITE one) with 1 tbsp of mayonnaise and a tiny garnish of lettuce. (15)

T: Out for dinner. V non-SW friendly again, I'll be happy with a well deserved gain this week. But the meal was lovely! (Again!)

Starter: Deep friend squid with spinach & lime mayonnaise.

Main: Baby back ribs, chips, a tbsp of coleslaw, a corn cob and some creamed spinach.

Pudding: Warm chocolate brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and a single strawberry! Haha.

Although dinner (and lunch) were synful as sin, I'll be back on the wagon tomorrow and I think that although eating out and having exactly what I want will obviously slow my losses down temporarily, as long as I'm good the rest of the time, it will keep me following SW for a far longer period of time.

28/8/11 - Extra Easy

First thing: An apple

Brunch: Two pieces of wholemeal toast (HexB), half a tin of baked beans, half a tin of tomatoes, some dry fried mushrooms and 3 healthy choices sausages. (3) + (2) for spread on toast. A cup of tea with 1 sugar (1) (1/2 HexA)

Sn: A cold sausage. (1)

A small Americano at Costa with a big dash of skimmed milk. (1/2 HexA)

T: Roast chicken with baked potato, carrots, peas and runner beans, a yorkshire pudding (2) and some gravy. (2)

A pot of melon & grapes, mullerlight and an Oaty bar. (3.5)

Total: 14.5 syns

29/8/11 - Extra Easy

B: Two pieces of toast (HexB & 2 syns) with baked beans and tinned tomatoes. Cup of tea with 1 sugar (1.5)

Sn: Pot of melon and grapes

L: 3 sausages (3) and some dry fried mushrooms. 1/2 tbsp of ketchup. (0.5)

Sn: A cold sausage. (1)

T: SW chilli (full of super free) with linguine and cheese on top. (HexA)

Kellogs Fibre bar. (6)

And then I let myself down and ate a cheese and onion roll. Naughty. And it wasn't even very nice.

Total syns: 14 + a cheese and onion roll.

It's awful when we have things and they are not even that nice!! :-( never mind tho...it could have been a lot worse!
Which sausages do you get? the ones i ate pre-SW are 3.5 syns and apart from quorn sausages i havent tried any others yet. I only tried quorn ones cos they were free but now they are 1 syn each i could so with trying some different ones! x

Cai said:
It's awful when we have things and they are not even that nice!! :-( never mind tho...it could have been a lot worse!
Which sausages do you get? the ones i ate pre-SW are 3.5 syns and apart from quorn sausages i havent tried any others yet. I only tried quorn ones cos they were free but now they are 1 syn each i could so with trying some different ones! x

They're the Tesco Light Choices Cumberland sausages and are 1 syn each, I love them! Haha they're dangerous, could eat about 8 a day!x

Thanks, Tesco is my local...unfortunately, it's not always the cheapest!
i will pick some of these up tomorrow and give them a try this week! yum yum sausage and mushroom sandwhich for me!!x

Ahh yeah, mushroom and sausage sandwiches are gorgeous! The sausages come in packs of 8 and cost £1.99 at my local Tesco :) Enjoy! And thank you for sympathising with my eating of crap food!

If only we could remember that it is not as good as we remember before eating it! There has been plenty of times i have felt let down by it...apart from cadburys chocolate...i am never let down by that LOL x

I'm not a million miles away from a morrisons...i will give them both a try and have a sausage fest LOL oh how my husband will be happy for me to use that term! x

30/8/11 - Green day

B: 2 chocolate weetabix with milk (HexB) and 2 syns. (HexA) And a banana.

Sn: An apple and a bag of French fries. (4.5)

L: 3 small new potatoes, baked beans, beetroot, lettuce, sweetcorn, broccoli, couscous.

Sn: Wholemeal roll with 2 slices of cheese and 1 tsp pickle. (HexB) (HexA) and (0.5)

T: SW chilli (6 syns for mince) with pasta.

A mullerlight and an Alpen light bar (3)

Total syns: 16

Faaail! Ate a bag of Bacon Fries. (6.5)

It's working at the pub, there's too many tasty savoury snacks around. Had an apple to try and somehow counteract it.

Edited total syns: 22.5 ;(

31/8/11 - Extra Easy

B: 4 pieces of bacon (fat removed) with a grilled tomato and two pieces of toast. (HexB) A scraping of spread and a tsp of HP sauce. (3) A cup of tea with 1 sugar. (1)

Sn: Slice of ham and a banana

L: Chicken tikka kebabs, 1/2 packet of golden savoury rice and some broccoli.

Sn: A cup of tea with 1 sugar. (1) And a Freddo! (5)

T: Gammon with SW wedges, salad, beetroot, and 1/2 tbsp of coleslaw (2)

Total syns: 12

1/9/11 - Extra Easy

B: 2 chocolate weetabix with milk (HexA, HexB) (2) A banana.

Sn: Quavers. (4) & (0.5) for dash of milk in a cup of tea.

L: Ham salad thing with savoury rice, lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot & brocollli.

T: Bacon and mushroom pasta with brocolli (favourite vegetable at the moment, haha!) 2 tbsp fresh grated parmesan. (3)

100% day!

9.5/105

May have a Freddo (5) if feel the need for chocolate later!

2/9/11 - Extra easy

B: Baked beans on toast. (HexB) (2) and a cup of tea. (1.5)

L: King prawn noodles and vegetables. (5) And a cup of coffee. (0.5)

T: 2 Homemade burgers, topped with HexA of cheese, SW chips, lettuce, tomatoes and 1 tbsp of EL mayo (0.5) and 1 tsp of ketchup. (1)

Skinny cow caramel shortcake ice cream (4.5)

Total daily syns: 15

Remaining syns: 75.5

B: 2 weetabix with milk (HexA & HexB) 1 tsp of honey (1) and a banana.

Sn: A bag of Quavers. (4.5)

L: Baked potato with baked beans, lettuce, tomatoes, (3) for cheese and 1/2 tbsp of EL mayo.

Sn: 1/2 a bag of boyfriend's Quavers, haha. (2.0) Coffee with a dash of milk. (0.5)

T: Steak (all fat removed), SW chips, mangetout & baby corn. 1 tbsp of EL mayo. (0.5)

Might have some melon or a mullerlight after X-factor! Haha saddo.

Total: 11.5 syns

Remaining syns: 64 syns

4/9/11 - Extra Easy

B: 2 weetabix with milk (HexA & HexB) and 1 tsp of honey. (1)

L: A packet of chicken tikka breast chunks (1) and a banana.

Sn: Tomato mugshot, 3 pickled onions, one slice of Cathedral City light (3) and a bag of Quavers. (4)

T: Roast chicken with SW roast potatoes, two yorkshire puddings (5), cabbage, carrots, peas and gravy. (2) Raspberries with mullerlight.

Syns: 16

Remaining syns until WI: 48

Back