WhitePigeon's Food Diary

Ergh, just woken up and it's raining, my motivation to go to a Zumba class for 9.30am isn't quite there but we'll see. I'll enjoy it once I'm there... Haha.

4/8/11 - Extra Easy

B: 2 x weetabix with milk & 1 tsp of honey (1)

L: Chicken breast in an ASDA wholemeal pitta bread (6) with SW wedges, salad and 'fried' mushrooms. Followed by a new coconut mullerlight, rather yummy! :)

Sn at work: Nectarine and a bowl of melon & grapes. And a bag of Quavers. (4)

T: Syn free chilli with rice and a mullerlight. And the token packet of toffee crunch mini fingers. (5) ;)

Total: 16 syns - the 1 syn over doesn't count due to extreme body magic in the form of Zumba this morning! :p

Taz said:
How are you finding Zumba?

I love it - I'm crap at it and spend a lot of time freestyling but thankfully my Zumba instructor doesn't mind a bit of creativity. ;-) haha I also love body pump (perhaps even more than Zumba) as it really gets me focused and I ache like anything afterwards.

Do you do Zumba Taz?x

Hangover alert! Went out with a few friend's last night after a ridiculously long day at work yesterday. Had approximately 10 drinks... So 10 vodka and diet cokes... (singles) so that's 25 syns alone. Hohum. Think this week is going to be very restrained.

Anyway, today is a new day. The plan is to have a big brunch now with 3 x sausages (3), baked mushrooms, 2 x wholemeal toast (HexB) and baked beans.

L: A bowl of melon and a yogurt.

T: Off to my boyfriend's friends house for tea so I have no idea, I'm hoping for meat and vegetables if I'm honest.

Got something planned for everyday in the gym next week too so there is still hope! Haha hope you all are having a lovely weekend

8/8/11 Extra Easy

First thing: A mullerlight and Alpen bar. (3)

B2: 2 x wholemeal toast (HexB), 3 sausages (3) and some baked beans, and a big bowl of melon.

Cup of tea x 2 (2)

L: A slice of gammon, a slice of turkey, 3 new potatoes, broccoli, carrots, peas and cauliflower, 1 roast potato, 2 tbsp of gravy (2), 1 tbsp of cheese sauce (2), 1 tbsp of horseradish sauce. (1)

image-40374080.jpg

Sn: Apple and a sausage. (1) And some melon.

T: Lamb medallions, SW wedges, spinach, carrots, broccoli and griddled courgettes.

image-3433261176.jpg

I need to stop eating so much food!!! Quantity needs to be considered a bit more I feel! :-(

Meh! I've had a cold since Saturday but now it seems to have given me a nasty annoying cough too. I was looking forward to going to body pump this morning but think it would be silly to go, a) because I'll just make everyone else poorly and b) body pump is pretty hardcore when I'm feeling 100% okay, let alone when I feel a bit rough!

Going to have a 100% food day though and nourish myself with lots of healthy food! :-D

WhitePigeon said:
Thank you! Haha hope you managed to get to bed without eating anything!x

I did thank you. Trying not to snack late at night now as I wake up starving and if I don't have time to get something filling it's a slippery slope to thick buttered toast ;0)

09/08/11 - Extra Easy

B: French toast (HexB) with blueberries and a mullerlight, cup of tea with 1 tsp of sugar. (1)

Sn: 2 slices of lean ham.

L: Bacon and butternut squash risotto. (HexA for parmesan)

Post gym: A plum and a banana

T: Lean ham with SW wedges, baked courgettes, salad and 100g of BGTY coleslaw. (2.5)

image-1664834789.jpg

Sn: An apple and a Kelloggs fibre plus bar. (5.5)

Leaving me with... 6 syns (maximum) which allows a cheeky bag of toffee crunch mini fingers!

I also made it to the gym, albeit not for my body pump class but I feel better for just doing some exercise! :D

No I don't do Zumba. I have it on the Xbox Kinect and I'm pretty crap at it! My friends do it and love it though

Taz said:
No I don't do Zumba. I have it on the Xbox Kinect and I'm pretty crap at it! My friends do it and love it though

:D it's quite addictive!

10/8/11 - Extra Easy

B: Wholemeal pitta bread (HexB) with bacon, half a tin of baked beans and half a tin of tomatoes. Cup of tea with 1 tsp of sugar. (1)

Post gym snack: banana

L: Butternut squash and bacon risotto.

And for pudding:
A bowl of chopped mango and blueberries with a mullerlight over the top AND a fibre plus bar! (6)

Sn: A bowl of melon and grapes with total 0% yogurt and 1 tsp of honey. (1)

Bag of Quavers... (4)

T: Chicken breast with SW wedges, salad, baked courgettes and mushrooms with BGTY coleslaw. (2.5)

Not 100% no! I know where I've gone wrong tbh, I've had a few naughty meals along the way and thought I'd get away with them.

I'm going to have a few red days this week and be strict with myself & see how it goes. :-D

Still a bummer to put on though :( but like you say if you know where you're going wrong at least it's not completely out of the blue, good luck for 100% week xx

Yeaaah, it's one of those situations that im reality I do deserve to have gained so need to stick to the rules and play the SW game properly so to speak! :) hehe x

Back