WhitePigeon's Food Diary

11/8/11 - Red day

B: Weetabix with milk (HB1)(HA1) blueberries and 1 tsp of honey. (1)

L: Sticky chicken (1) with SW wedges (HB2), coleslaw (2.5), salad and beetroot.

T: Lamb shank with vegetables.

Snacks throughout day: Banana, Alpen bar (3), 2 x slices of lean ham, quavers (4), bowl of melon & grapes. A piece of white toast with butter. :-( (5+3)

It was going so well until the white bread...

19.5/105

Remaining: 85.5 for the week

12/8/11 - Extra Easy

B: 2 slices of lean bacon, a flat mushroom and some baked beans with 2 slices of nimble bread (HexB), (2) for spread. A cup of tea with 1 tsp of sugar. (1)

L: Lunch with a friend... A steak burger (2), half a bread roll (3), colesaw (3), chips (5) and salad. Half a flapjack. (7) :-( Oh bloody dear!

T: 'Fried' garlic prawns followed by Steak, baked new potatoes and salad. :)

23/85.5

62.5 remaining for the week. Bur far too many syns today! :-o

13/8/11 - Extra easy

B: 3 x nimble toasted with baked beans. (HexB + 3 syns)

L: Tapas at a restaurant, it was gorgeous! However, bread, few pieces of calamari, potato wedges, mixed lettuce, cucumber, roasted peppers, grilled sardines, chicken breast and 2 tiny pieces of chorizo. (15)

T: Chicken breast wrapped in parma ham stuffed with mozzarella (HexA), baked potatoes with mangetout and baby corn. Half a melon with total 0% yogurt.

Not a great day but atleast I'm still recording syns. Back to strict super free Extra Easy tomorrow, been a bit lax as at my boyfriend's until tomorrow evening. (Bloody living apart 5 days a week! :-( )

18/62.5

Remaining total for the week: 44.5 :) works out about 11 a day, totally do-able.

Aw, my boyfriend just made me a 'suprise' for pudding and it's syn free! :) Haha love the presentation skills.

image-2492239096.jpg

14/8/11 - Extra easy

B: Baked beans on two slices of nimble (HexB) and a bowl of strawberries n blueberries. A cup of tea with 1 sugar. (1)

L: Makeshift picnic from M&S: Sweet chilli and lime chicken (2.5), about 4 carrots worth of carrot sticks and a bag of Quavers. (4)

Sn: 3 slices of lean ham and a tomato mugshot.

T: Roast chicken (no skin), 'roast' potatoes in frylight, steamed cabbage, carrots, peas and runner beans. Gravy (2), a Yorkshire pudding. (2)

A bowl of mango, nectarines and half a banana with fat free yogurt.

11.5/44.5

Syns remaining for the week: 33!

100% day woop!

15/8/11 - Extra Easy

B: 2 x weetabix with semi-skilled milk and 1 tsp of honey. (HexA) (HexB) (1)

Snack: 1/2 a box of melon and mango 'fruity fingers' from M&S and a packet of Quavers. (4)

L: Jacket potato with baked beans and a small amount of cheese (6), and a bowl of mixed lettuce leaves and tomatoes.

Snack: 3 pieces of lean ham and 3 cherry tomatoes.

T: Tesco lamb shank on a bed of steamed cabbage, carrots and runner beans. And a big bowl of melon and grapes with total 0% yogurt and 1 tsp of honey. (1)

12/33

21 syns remaining until weigh in on Wednesday. :D Another 100% day! :)

16/8/11 - Extra Easy

B: Baked beans on toast with oven roasted cherry tomatoes. (HexB) A cup of tea with 1 tsp of sugar. (1)

Post-gym snack: Banana and a slice of lean ham.

L: Chopped chicken breast with golden savoury rice, lettuce and carrot crudités. 1 tbsp of mayo. (2) Fibre plus bar. (6)

Sn: 2 slices of cathedral city light (HexA) and a tbsp of pickle. (1)

T: Gammon with a bubble n squeak concoction (mashed potato, cabbage, carrots and runner beans baked in the oven), baby spinach with 1 tbsp of mayo. (2)

Sn: Mullerlight and a bowl of melon 'n' grapes.

12/21

9 syns remaining!

Only just got in from work so eating leftover cold golden savoury rice with chopped chicken breast and gammon... No superfree, but it is technically a midnight snack, so meh!x

That's good for a midnight snack! And loving the fruit salad, wish Mr Taz was that thoughful

Taz said:
That's good for a midnight snack! And loving the fruit salad, wish Mr Taz was that thoughful

Aw, I'm a lucky pigeon! Maybe give Mr Taz a melon and ask him to do something exciting with it? Haha

17/8/11 - Extra Easy

B: Cheese (HexA) and gammon pieces on top of a wholemeal pitta bread (HexB) with salad, followed by a banana.

Sn: Two slices of ham and a bag of Quavers. (4)

L: Jacket potato with baked beans, lettuce leaves, spinach leaves and beetroot. 1 tbsp of Mayo (2).

Sn: Alpen bar. (3)

T: ASDA tomato and basil chicken with sweet potato chips and runner beans. 1 tbsp of mayo. (2)

Total: 11 syns!

After weigh in: A bag of Walkers sensations and a Cadburys fruit and nut bar. Naughty! :O

Yesterday was very much an impromptu day off plan.

Had lunch with a friend AND pudding as the restaurant owners were friend's with my friend's parents and so they gave us both pudding on the house even though we ordered one between - very kind but not on the scales!

Then went out for drinks after work, only had 5 vodka and diet cokes which is pretty good for me (haha) but a friend invited us back for a drink and we decided to have some sort of cheese and biscuit event (I am only 22, honest!) Ate lots of cheese, bread, crackers, doritos, dips, so all in all, a very naughty day!

Back on the wagon now though, going for lunch with a friend again today but going to make healthy choices... I'll report back later hehe.

I really don't know why I'm struggling so much. I've made a sort of action plan/food diary for tomorrow to try and give me a good kick up the bum. Today has been a shambles! Chip shop chips for tea, I rarely even had them pre-SW chips.

So the plan is to go to zumba or do 30 lengths in the swimming pool tomorrow morning then do some uni work, followed by a nap as doing a night shift tomorrow evening.

And then in terms of food:

B: Bacon sandwich (HexB) and a bowl of melon with mullerlight.

Post gym-snack: A banana.

L: Jacket potato with baked beans and salad.

T: Roast pork, SW roast potatoes and lots of super free vegetables!

Please someone give me a good kick up the bum! I'm determined to do this, I just need to get back on the wagon.

Beautifulmess said:
It's hard, I just fell off and was the same, just couldn't do it... This is my first week back on and 100% everyday but today where I went 1/2 a syn over. I have just been out and had a very small orange juice. I have a meal tomorrow too :-/ determined to pick the right things though.

Work out why you want the weight off... Xx

I want to lose the weight so I'm healthier, can wear the clothes I want to and feel comfortable in my own skin. :) It's a good idea to think about this though, thanks hun!xx

B: Bacon sandwich (HexB) and 1 tbsp of ketchup. (1) A bowl of melon topped with a mullerlight and a cup of tea with 1 sugar. (1)

L: Baked potato with baked beans, cheese (HexA) and a side salad of mixed leaves with beetroot, 1 tbsp of mayo. (2) A bowl of grapes followed by a bowl of strawberries with total 0% yogurt and half a teaspoon of honey. (0.5)

Sn: Bowl of homemade butternut squash and sweet potato soup. (1) Oaty bar. (3.5)

T: Pork loin with new potatoes, carrots, cabbage, gravy (2) and yorkshire pudding. (2)

Sn: Toffee crunch. (5)

Total syns: 18

Not thaaat awful.

Ate the pork chop and an Alpen bar! And now just had a massive SW friendly breakfast and am off to sleep for a few hours. :-D

22/8/11 - Extra easy

Sn on night shift: A cold lean pork chop and an Alpen bar. (3)

B: Bacon, baked beans, SW sauté potatoes and 2 pieces of toast. (HexB) A cup of tea with 1 tsp of sugar. (1)

Sn: A handful of grapes.

L: Harvester with Dad... They said they had ran out of jacket potatoes AND new potatoes! :-(

1/2 spitroast chicken (skin removed), lots of lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes, half a cob of corn, a small brown roll. (6) and 1 tbsp of mayonnaise (I brought my own from home in my bag haha, my Dad looked disapproving of this concept! Lol) (2)

Sn: A nectarine and 2 slices of r/f cheese. (HexA)

T: Baked new potatoes, beetroot, salad leaves and broccoli. Weird tea.

Alpen bar (3) with a mullerlight and strawberries.

Syns: 15

23/8/11 - Extra easy

B: Baked beans, bacon, mushrooms, new potatoes and loads of mushrooms. 2 x toast (HexB) with a scraping of spread. (2) and a cup of tea. (1)

Sn: Can of diet coke and a banana.

L: Thai chicken fillets, thread noodles (2) and brocolli. An Oaty bar. (3.5)

Sn: A cup of tea (1)

T: SW chilli (packed with veggies) and long grain rice. (0.5)

Sn: Toffee crunch chocolate fingers (5)

Total syns: 15 :)

24/8/11 - Extra easy

B: 2 weetabix with milk (HexA and Hex B) and 1 tsp of honey. (1)

Sn: Banana

L: Leftover SW chilli with potato wedges, salad leaves and beetroot. 1 tsp of mayo. (0.5) Cup of tea with 1 tsp sugar (1) and a dash of milk. (0.5) Oaty bar. (3.5)

Sn: Mullerlight. (0.5)

T: Gammon with butternut squash and sweet potato chips, brocolli and salad. A tbsp of mayo. (2)

Sn: Bag of toffee crunch fingers. (5)

Total: 14 syns

After weigh in two pieces of white toast were consumed, onwards and downwards tomorrow!

Back