*WhitePigeon's PP food diary!*

Haha, I jest you not. It was a plain white wrap, with a chicken breast, about 3 table spoons of mayonnaise (9PP!!!) and some spinach. It wasn't anything special sadly, haha. :(

Ah-Damn mayonnaise!!! :)

I'm having a nightmare day! I was driving to uni first thing this morning and one of my tyre's literally popped, I heard a loud bang and my steering went funny. Unluckily for me, my RAC cover has recently expired and due to being a poor student, I haven't renewed it... So had to the Highway's Agency, get a recovery vehicle to come and rescue me etc. It's been a ridiculously expensive morning, and I just feel fed-up. I'm also missing an important lecture at uni about how to present our poster presentation, erghh.

On a positive note, atleast I have the day to make some cauliflower soup. Hrmph. :cry::(

Thanks ladies, made the cauliflower soup so that's a positive! My Dad has been an absolute star, I'd be lost without him, he's bought me two new tyres and breakdown cover. I know I needed it but it's hard asking for help when you feel like you should be trying to support yourself - very hard when working full time as a nursing student.

So food has been as follows...
B: Oat so simple (3) with 142ml skimmed milk (1) and a tsp of honey (1). A banana (0).

Sn: Oaty bar (2).

L: A wholemeal pitta bread with ham inside (5), a bag of Wotsits (3), a mug of homemade cauliflower soup (1), an apple (0).

Sn: Another bowl of soup (0) - am naughty and not pointing it as one serving is one point and so is two servings so. Meh. And a chocolate chip cookie (1).

T: Chilli con carne & long grain rice (15) and 20g grated cheddar (2) followed by a treatsize Crunchie (2).

32/32 daily points used.
0 weekly points remaining. :cool:

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow evening!

Ah yeah, I'm really lucky to have such a lovely Dad.

Here's today's food:

B: Warbutons teacake (4) with 2 tsp of butter (2) and a banana (0).

L: Singapore noodles with a friend at noodle bar. (15?)

Sn: An apple (0).

T: Homemade 'aromatic' beef curry (8) with basmati rice (5).

32/32 daily points used.
3 weekly points used.
46 weekly points remaining.

I'm worrying about WI tonight, silly really as there's nothing I can do about it now - I'll report back with WI result later!xx :eek:

Good luck with WI. Mines tomoro morn so my nerves have started already! :) x

wow! well done you!! xxx :)

Ah, thank you for all your lovely comments. I did try quite hard this week so I was pleased for it to pay off with a big loss (well, big by my standards, haha). :)

Today's food diary is as follows:

B: Oat so simple original & a tsp of honey (4), 142ml skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0). A cold sausage (4), WHY? Seriously? :eek:

L: Wholemeal pitta bread (4) with ham inside (2), a bag of Wotsits (3), an apple (0) and an Oaty bar (2).

Sn: 7 little pickled onions (0), a tiny *tiny* bit of tiger bread (1) and 1 tsp of butter (1).

T: Pork loin (7) with a baked potato (4), carrots, mushrooms and cabbage, and a tsp of butter (1).

32/32 daily points used.
2 weekly points used.
44 weekly points remaining.

I'm trying to save my weekly points as going for an Indian for my friend's birthday on Saturday evening and then I'm meant to be going to Pizza Hut with my brother and Dad on Monday. Someone lend me some willpower please. ;) :p

well done on your loss!!
mmm I love indian, it's well worth the points!

What do you usually have? I've not had Indian since doing WW.

I love chicken korma but it's full of points!!
Your best bet is something dry like chicken tikka, I think it's 14 points for 8 pieces which is about the average size of a main course. One poppadom is only 4 points!
If I was trying to stay within my weeklies going to the indian I would have tandoori king prawn starter for 6 points then maybe chicken balti for 18 points. I think the veg curry is 15 points. The naan bread has sooo many points but I can never resist it! And a portion of pilau rice is 16 points :cry:

woo hoo well done xx

Back