*WhitePigeon's PP food diary!*

Thanks Nixnax. :D

I thought I'd be super organised and have already worked out my points for the day. If all goes to plan, I will have only used my dailies today. :D

B: Oat so simple original & a tsp of honey (4), 142ml skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0). 100ml of orange juice (1).

Sn: Bag of Wotsits (3).

L: Roast beef sandwich (7) with a bowl of homemade leek & potato soup (3) and an apple (0).

T: Gammon (9) with potatoes roasted in frylight (4), carrots (0), cabbage (0) & mushrooms (0).

32/32 daily points used.
0 weekly points used.
38 weekly points remaining.

Mon boyfriend is running late so dinner isn't going to be till about 9pm. I've just had a slice of bread (2) with 1 tsp of butter (1) and another slice of beef (1), so used some of my weeklies but in the long run, I think it's for the best as otherwise, knowing me, I'll get STAAARVING later and demolish a huge bag of crisps or something.

34 weekly points now remaining.

Yesterday's food is as follows:

B: Quaker Oats So Simple Original (3), 1/4 pint of skimmed milk (1), a tsp of honey (1) and a banana (0). 100ml orange juice (1).

L: A small bowl of homemade leek and potato soup (3), 1.5 roast beef sandwiches (it's an obsession, seriously!) (11)

T: Went to an Indian restaraunt for dinner with friends - was lovely, but used a ridiculous amount of propoints. I don't know exactly how many but I've 'written off' my weekly pp and will now just have my daily points until Wednesday.

Starter: Chicken Chat (?pp)
Main: Chicken tikka masala, 1/2 a garlic and coriander naan and 1/2 a pilau rice.
Pud: Chocolate cake. :eek::eek::eek:

I also drank best part of a bottle of wine and a Bailey's. Shocking!

It was a lovely night though.

Back on the mighty WW wagon today, woop. x

32/32 daily PP used.
49/49
weekly PP used.

Last edited:
Today's food diary is as follows:

B: Oat so simple original & a tsp of honey (4), 142ml skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0).

L: One and a half roast beef sandwiches (11) (AGAIN...) with homemade leek & potato soup (3), an apple (0) and a treatsize Crunchie. (2)

T: Roast beef (4) with potatoes (4), yorkshire pudding (2), horseradish sauce (1), cabbage, carrots and celeriac.

32/32 daily points used.
0 weekly points used.
0 weekly points remaining.

Hello, just popping in to say hi and that I am a fellow student nurse how are you getting on? I'm in my last year now I'm nervous about qualifying, your meals look so nice and filling and your losses have been great I am on 26 pp but I might steal a few of you meals for the day and see if I get a loss as I am such a slow loser I am 8lb away from target!

Well done

Hello, just popping in to say hi and that I am a fellow student nurse how are you getting on? I'm in my last year now I'm nervous about qualifying, your meals look so nice and filling and your losses have been great I am on 26 pp but I might steal a few of you meals for the day and see if I get a loss as I am such a slow loser I am 8lb away from target!

Well done

Ohh, well done you. That's so close!!!

I'm at the end of my 2nd year as a student nurse (I'm in a February cohort...) It's great and I really do love it but I'm getting to the stage of being fed-up with being poor and having to work/study/fit everything in all the time. Are you in adult branch? I am.

You're doing fab on 26pp a day, I'm on 32 and still quite often manage to go over. Thanks for stopping by, it's nice to meet other nurses-to-be!xx :)

It's my brother's birthday on Thursday so my Dad took him and me to Pizza Hut for lunch, ergh, it was lovely but I'm already out of weekly pp!

I had 4 small slices of pizza, e.g. they were from the buffet bit so weren't cut into normal sizes... (guesstimating at 20pp), I also had a tsp of coleslaw (?) and loads of salad without dressing.

Tonight I'm going to have a pitta bread with something low in pp inside it and a bowl of 1pp sweet potato & butternut squash soup. Currently rying to muster up the energy to walk to Sainsbury's (ahem, activity pointage!) and get a BNS. ;)

Yes I feel the same hun, I am so poor and tired all the time because of the stop starting there is no routine. I've not long finished placement and I'm getting in a very lazy routine now I hate it. I only have one placement left so scary. Yes I'm adult to I love it and I'm constantly learning I must admit I haven't found it easy though. Lol 26 is hard I went up to 30 three times last week ha ha

Have you ever had roast beef sandwich with tomato and Ballymaloe relish (sp?) OMG its to die for mmmmmyummy. I've had it on spelt bread at a party and I can't stop thinking about it hehe

I've never seen that relish to be honest, will have a look next time I'm at the supermarket. :) x

Its an Irish one so you might find it hard to get. Probably best bet is a deli type place. It's bloody gorgeous, I may invest in some next week, with a bit of beef, then roast it for lunch sandwiches mmmmm
Haha, please don't encourage my roast beef sandwich addiction, it's ridiculous! I'll keep my eyes open for it though hun. :)

Today's food diary is as follows...

B: Oat so simple original & a tsp of honey (4), 142ml skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0).

L: Pizza hut, 4 small bits of pizza *not usual slices size, or so I'm telling myself* (20) lettuce, peppers and red onion (0).

T: A bowl of homemade sweet potato and butternut squash soup (1), a roast beef sandwich (8), some pickled onions (0), an apple (0), melon & grapes (0) and possibly a treatsize Crunchie (2) later on.

32/32 daily points used.
4 activity points made - 40 minutes of moderate speed walking.
4 weekly points used.

One medium slice of dominos cheese and tomato is around 4 points I think so your probably over pointing your pizza! :)

Hi Do u substitute the rest of your milk for water with your porridge?
Nope, I just use the 142ml of skimmed milk for my porridge. :)

One medium slice of dominos cheese and tomato is around 4 points I think so your probably over pointing your pizza! :)
Aah, that's reassuring. I'd far prefer to be over pointing than under - worth knowing though, when I next fancy a bit of a pizza fix. ;)

Yesterday's food diary is as follows...

B: Oat so simple cinnamon (3), 142ml skimmed milk (1) and a banana (0).

L: One and a half roast beef sandwiches (12), a bag of Quavers (2), a Shape delight yogurt (2) and an apple (0).

Sn: Oaty bar (2)

T: M&S Count On Us Minced Lamb Hotpot (10). It was lovely. :D And a treatsize Crunchie (2).

33/32 daily points used.
0 weekly points used.

Weigh in tonight, eek. *fingers crossed*

Back