*WhitePigeon's PP food diary!*

So, here's yesterday's food diary...

B: Quaker Oats So Simple (4), 1/4 pint of skimmed milk (1).

L: Warburton squareish wrap (4) with 30g of l/fat cheese (2) 1 tbsp pickle (1), a tin of WW vegetable broth (3) and an apple.

Snack: Light choices pretzels (3?)

T: Gammon (7), potato wedges (5) with carrots, broccolli and cauliflower.

(32/32) daily PP used.

Weekly PP used today: 2
Remaining PP: 46

Today's food diary is as follows;

B: Quaker Oats So Simple (3), a tsp of honey (1), 1/4 pint of s/s milk (2) and a banana.

L: Ham sandwich with 1 tsp of butter (5), WW tomato & basil soup (2), a fat free activia yogurt (2) and an apple.

Snack: Bag of Wotsits (3)

T: Gammon steak in cheese sauce (7), potato wedges (6), carrots, broccolli and cauliflower.

Sn: 2 treatsize crunchies. (4) and a tsp of sugar in my tea. (1)

(32/32) daily PP used.

Weekly PP used today: 4
Remaining PP: 42

No purple coloured font for PP today as at my boyfriend's and apparently his PC doesn't like to let me do them, haha.

wow, your food diary looks fabulous. some great ideas there including the soup. def the best thing to have i find if im peckish in evening also is something warm and filling but low in pts cos youve made it yourself. def goin trying it.
wel done on weight loss also hon.
:) x

Thank you - please feel free to use the leek & potato soup recipe, it's lovely & warming, must make some more this weekend!xxx

So, here's today's food diary. Just been for a meal at Chiquitos, oh my, thank God for weekly PP!

B: Quaker Oats So Simple (3), a tsp of honey (1), 1/4 pint of s/s milk (2) and a banana.

L: 1 and a half roast beef sandwiches with 1 tsp of butter and 1 tbsp of horseradish sauce (9), WW tomato & basil soup (2), a bag of Quavers (2) and an apple.

T: Out for dinner so... Starter: 1 potato wedge with cheese and sour cream in it. (6?) Main: Southern fried chicken with chips, coleslaw and corn on the cob. (23 - the WW forum tells me so...) Pud: Half a chocolate sundae. (10) Eeeek. :eek:

I'm such a piggy, oh well, just need to be super good for the rest of the week now and keep my fingers very tightly crossed for a loss on Wednesday evening.

(32/32) daily PP used.

Weekly PP used today: 26 :eek::eek::eek:
Remaining weekly PP: 16

Had a productive day tbh, tired now though.

B: Baked beans on toast. (10) and 300ml of Tropicana OJ. (3)

L: A squareish wrap (4) topped with mushrooms, a slice of ham and 75mg of light mozzarella (4) and a bowl of roasted vegetables. (0)

Sn on break at work: Bowl of melon and grapes, bag of Quavers (2) and a weetabix Oaty bar. (2)

T: Roast dinner: beef, roast potatoes in fry light, gravy, 2 x yorkshire pudding, loadsa cabbage and carrots. (13)

AAAAND a treatsize Crunchie for pudding. (2)

Eaten loads again, pleased I'm on placement as should help me think about something apart from food! :p :eek:

(32/32) daily PP used.

Weekly PP used today: 9
Remaining weekly PP: 7

Today's food diary looks like this:

B: Oat so simple (4) with 142ml of skimmed milk (1), a glass of Tropicana OJ (2) and a banana.

L: A squareish wrap (4) with ham (1) inside. An apple, a bag of Quavers (2) and a slice of homemade cake (8) from a patient, eep, I couldn't say no! :(

Sn: A few pickled onions. (0)

T: Pasta bake (15) with broccolli (0) and a bowl of grapes and melon for pudding. (0)

(32/32) daily PP used.

Weekly PP used today: 5
Remaining weekly PP: 0

I have used all of my weekly points again, eek. I'll have to be a bit stricter with myself tomorrow, as no weekly points left.

It's weigh-in day tomorrow, woowoo. And I'm keeping my fingers very tightly crossed for a loss. Had a pretty good day today, stuck to my daily PP as ran out of weekly PP. :eek:

B: Oat so simple (4) with 142ml of skimmed milk (1) and a banana. (0)

L: A squareish wrap (4) with ham (2) and a tbsp of pickle (1). An apple and a bag of Quavers (2)

Sn: A few pickled onions & two satsumas (0)

T: Chicken casserole (9) with a baked potato (6) and a load of cabbage. (0) Followed by a cheeky treatsize Crunchie. (2) ;)

(31/32) daily PP used.

Here's to a good weigh in!? :confused:

Food today...

B: Oat so simple (4) with 142ml of skimmed milk (1) and a banana. (0)

L: A WW pitta (3) with ham (2) and a tbsp of pickle (1). An apple & a tin of WW tomato & basil soup. (4)

Sn: A chocolate Hobnob. (3)

T: Linguine with chicken, broccolli and pesto. (14)

I'm going to have a little Crunchie if I lose weight at weigh in later 'coz then I'll sort of deserve it. ;)

(32/32) daily PP used
(1/49) weekly pp used.

well done honey... :) x

Feeling tired and fed-up today. Annoying! :(

B: Beans on toast (8) and a banana (0).

L: A WW pitta (3) with ham (1) and a tbsp of pickle (0). An apple & a tin of WW tomato & basil soup (2).

Sn: A reduced fat biscuit and raisin bar (2) and a slice of bread with a tsp of butter (3).

T: Pork loin chop (5), roasted new potatoes & vegetables (carrots, onions) (5), brocolli (0) and gravy. (1)

(4) for olive oil on roasted veg as Mum cooked tea.

(32/32) daily PP used
(41 weekly PP left until weigh in)

woo hoo well done on the loss hun xx

So Friday's PP usage is as follows, I would type it all out but it's fair to say, the day began well but by midafternoon I'd consumed a 6inch Italian BMT from Subway and then went out for dinner with my boyfriend and had 1 and a half large glasses of rose wine, a starter, a main, a pudding AND a vodka and diet coke. I pointed the evening at 40pp although I think that's probably a little optimistic.

32/32 daily PP used
32 weekly PP used... :eek: IN ONE DAY?!

Yesterday was a little better but still not great, I'm back on it today though so expect a food diary post later.

Hope you're all doing well, it's far harder being good and sticking to WW on a weekend in my opinion! :( :confused:

B: Chocolate weetabix with skimmed milk (5), a crumpet (3) and a banana. (0)

L: 28g r/fat cheese (1) in a WW wholemeal pitta (3), a tin of WW tomato & basil soup (2) and an apple.

Sn: Tiny slice of tiger bread with 1 tsp of butter, a slice of chicken and a tsp of pickle. (5)

T: Shepherds pie (11) & broccolli (0).

30/32 PP used today.

Back