*WhitePigeon's weight loss diary!*

Thanks Jackie, everyone is so encouraging on here! I love it! :)

Well it's weigh in tonight and I'm feeling semi-confident that I may lose 0.5 or STS - I've been pretty saintly since Monday but had a naughtyish weekend so... Whatever shall be, shall be.

Just had a quick breakfast of weetabix and a banana as got the dentist soon, ergh. Thankfully it's only a check up!

I've also started thinking about how I'm going to keep my SW mojo up together once I'm back at university (I go back next Tuesday!) The past 6 works have whizzed by! I always find that due to getting tired/stressed out by uni, my eating is the first thing that tends to get lazy but this won't be the case anymore! :D I'm going to try batch cooking some meals at the weekend once I've started back at uni so they can be popped in the microwave and heated up quickly. Or that's the plan anyway. :)

I'm waffling now, hope everyone has a good day!x

Do you live away or at home when at uni I can't remember. So long as you have plenty of easy to cook SW food in the house sweetie you will be fine. There are very quick things you can have even if its just an omlette and salad, or jacket potato and beans, just make sure yu always have easy stuff about. thats what I do. If I am having a stressy or cba day I often have a green day and have sw chips, beans and egg. I don't even peel the potatoes just chip them spray them and shove them in the oven while I do something and come back and they are cooked.

Goodluck at WI

you can do this ! xxxxx

I lived in halls for a month but was with lots of sweaty dirty boys haha and went off the idea of being a glorified cleaner very quickly so moved back home. It's nice being at home but it's an hour commute twice a week to uni and when I'm on placement (beginning of Oct-December) it's a shock to the system as we do 37.5 hours a week and the early mornings kill me lol.

Thanks for the good luck for WI Jackie, I need it!

Thank you both very much! I suppose in hindsight after discussing with a friend, I wasn't THAT awful over the weekend, had a chinese takeaway, a meal in a restaraunt with a pudding, and a sort of drunken picnic, two pieces of white toast and a bag of crisps. Once upon a time, that would have been a normal weekend for me and I wouldn't have thought anything of it.

Atleast this has proved to me that it's just essential that I get back on the wagon asap, even if I've had a blip.

I'm feeling very much 'in the zone' right now, clothes are beginning to feel baggy and I feel a little more confident in myself, it's all a step in the right direction, just need to keep going! :D

Thanks though both, you're very kind and supportive.

So I've had a think (ahem, dangerous) about my plan of action for the week haha to make sure I lose at WI next week. There is always a massive danger with me that if I lose one week, I think I can have a bit of a binge for a few days!

I'm out for a meal with my Dad and some close family friends this evening so that will be lovely I volunteered myself as the driver coz I don't really enjoy eating lots and drinking alcohol at the same time :S haha. My plan is to stick to a fruit or soup based starter (non creamy!) and have a steak with salad and a baked potato or something similar as a main.

Today I'm just going to stick to normal EE and try and keep my syns under 10 prior to this evening. I'm going swimming after breakfast and got a haircut at 3.30pm so that'll be nice as my hair is looking a bit scraggily!

Hope you all have a good day!xxx

Just uploaded two photos onto my profile so thought I would share them here. The first one is from in the garden today and the other is one from February (slightly drunk sat on my car!) haha.

image-139804094.jpg

image-1856167810.jpg

I think my arms look slightly slimmer but that's about it. Off to the pub now for a few diet cokes and then dinner.

Eta: that is horrendous face I'm pulling haha! xx

Meeting my boyfriend's Mum for the first time today, she's travelled down from Scotland to visit - I'm quite excited but a little nervous, just hope that she likes me...

We're all going out for a meal this evening so going to try and stick to steak and salad/vegetables as it's a gorgeous steak house, and well, I should have been a carnivore. Haha, have a lovely Saturday everyone!x

Ah, thank you both! :) It's hard to see changes in yourself though but I'm going to try and tale a photo for everyone stone that I lose as a sort of record?!

Well, meeting my OH's Mum went well, I think? She got to my boyfriend's about 12pm, we walked into town and had a baguette (a WHITE one, may I add! Tut!) and then had a stroll around the shops. Then we all went back to bf's flat and drank multiple cups of tea, watched TV and chatted lots and then out for a meal at a lovely restaurant this evening! Made awful food choices but didn't want to appear difficult and the menu at said restaurant is by no means SW friendly. I always find it harder to request changes to my meal to make it more SW friendly in non-chain independent places, silly really.

Off to sleep now, swimming tomorrow as need to work off dinner! Haha xxx

Well, today has been on plan which is good, and I went swimming, only did 20 lengths as started to feel a bit self-concious as loads of skinny people around, silly really, but meh, 20 lengths is better than nothing.

My brother and I are off on a bike ride in the Forest of Dean tomorrow (only 30 mins away) so that will be nice as I'm back at uni on Tuesday - half way through 2nd year, eeek! :O Exciting all the same.

I'll be sure to post and let you know I ended up getting lost on the bike or fell off, it took me FOUR attempts to pass my cycling proficency test at the age of 11 so I'm sure that there will be some sort of drama, haha.

Off to try and sleep/read a book now, early start, ahem, leaving at 8.30am in the morning. x

3lb on! But I knew it was coming & I'm all set for a red day tomorrow!

Bit annoying though, but that is what happens when you have two three course meals... Hmph.

Back