*WhitePigeon's weight loss diary!*

Never mind hun. You'll get rid of that this week.

How did the bike ride go?

tillymax said:
Never mind hun. You'll get rid of that this week.

How did the bike ride go?

Thanks for your support Tillymax! :) The bike ride was great thanks, it was nice to spend some time with my brother as we never seem to see each other much these days inbetween uni, work, sleep etc!

I'm feeling pretty determined for the week ahead, today has been 100% and I'm aiming for the rest of the week to be too! :-D x

Feeling down this weekend... Lots of things but nothing awful tbh, think I need to just remember how lucky I am overall!

Got a busy week ahead, uni everyday and my Mum is on holiday for a week so I'm 'babysitting' my 17 year old 6ft2 younger brother, currently cooking us and our Dad a roast dinner, nom! My Mum and Dad split up about 9 years ago now but they get on well, it's nice though when my Mum is away coz my Dad stays at our house and has tea n things. :D

Lets hope for a loss this week, I've been 100% so far! :)

Sorry you're feeling down. Do you think it's cos you're going back to uni. I know it's what you want to do but I go back to work tomorrow and it's not actually being there that annoys me, it's the getting up early and not having time to do what I want. I'll be fine once tomorrows over with.

Well done for being 100% especially when you're not happy.

My parents divorced when I was 12 and they stayed good friends. They did it for my sake and I'm really glad they did.

I'm working as a student support ambassador tomorrow and Friday which is why I'm in all week as my course is only Tues, Weds and Thurs. I always enjoy working at uni, it's just the idea of being confident is sometimes a bit scary.

I agree re. having parents that get along, it makes things much easier.

Thanks tillymax!x

Wow for the 4 lb!!! X

Well, after my 4lb loss last week, I went a bit off the rails. I'm now back and feeling fully motivated and have almost done my first 100% day in a week and a half or so!

Luckily/unluckily last night my friend who's house we WI at didn't feel great so we didn't end up going round meaning NO WEIGH IN. This means I have until Wednesday to rectify any damage done over the past week, and I'm going to try my hardest.

Wish me luck!

(P.S. Sorry everyone who's diaries I used to check up on loads, due to breaking my phone, I've now got a Blackberry (ahem, Crackberry) instead of my old trusty iPhone which means it isn't as easy to check up on everyone but I do still care!xxx)

Well, it's Sunday (3 days until WI) and so far, I've managed to stick to plan.

I'm working 6pm-12am tonight which will probably help me to eat less as not sat around watching the X-factor thinking about having something sweet, haha.

Hope you're all doing well. x

Lost 3lb at WI last night which means I've now lost 20lb. :D I've come to accept that I'm not the quickest at weight loss but it's slowly going and that's certainly better than putting on.

Hope you're all doing well, I still have a little read of everyone's diaries but life is manic at the moment with uni and starting my new placement on Monday - exciting. :) x

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I've decided I'm going to try Weight Watchers for a while as I just fancy a change and something different from Slimming World for a while.

Good luck to you all with your weight losses and thanks for your support and encouragement, I'm sure I'll see you all around on here, hehe. x :)

checking in to keep an eye on your journey :) best of luck!!

Back