Who else Is Being good over xmas?

Worked out my plan and syns for Christmas day... (used 0 yesterday, 2 today and hopefully 2 tomorrow so should be healthy to flexi syn)

Syn Allowance: 30

Breakfast:
5 crushed scan bran with hot skimmed milk and sweetener: hex a and b (this is really filling so my first tactic of the day!) 0 syns

Lunch:
Fry light roast potatoes, turkey, brussel sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, carrots, home made stuffing ball - estimated 7 syns?, gravy - 3 syns, cranberry sauce - 3 syns, any extra oil or butter that has spilled onto my food from the other bits - 4 syns= 17 syns

Dessert:
Chocolate mousse (making this for myself to keep me distracted from all the other amazing puddings) - 1 syn

Snacks:
Strawberry santas - 0 syns

Dinner:
Big bowl of vegetable soup probably or perhaps a leftover turkey salad - 0 syns

Planned Total: 18 syns

This leaves me with another 12 syns to work out and use on the day depending on what else I fancy - most likely 2 syns each for roses/celebrations or other chocolate type snacks. Feeling in control at the moment, so really would love to stick to my plan! Good luck everyone else :)

I'm definitely staying on plan over Christmas. I only do Green days, but am going to do an EE day on Christmas day. Breakfast will be 2 weetabix and skimmed milk, and lunch will be a turkey roast, all the roast veg will be done in frylight. OH will have all the extras but I'm just going to have meat and vegetables. I'll be more than happy with a coconut muller for pud. Tea will be a salmon salad, and I intend to use my 15 syns on some chocolate/crisps in the evening. I don't drink, so I'll be on the cherry pepsi max throughout the day. We'll probably go for a walk to get some body magic in as well!

Me!!!!!

Last year I lost 0.5lb Christmas week.
Last week I lost 4.5lb. This week I'll struggle at weigh in as star week is due (normal gain for me).

But I'll be on plan throughout Christmas, too much to lose I can't cope with going backwards on the scales.

My strawberry santas for snacking on tomorrow!

IMG_6618.JPG

The strawberry santas look yum. I lost 2lbs at weigh in today and received the new pack. Hope everybody has a wonderful Christmas.

I don't weigh in until Thursday - unlucky! Will be interested to see how I do though. I've had three goods days on plan with low syns to prepare myself for the next couple of days and I'm cooking my buffet food today which is awesome fun! Mushroom pâté is cooked - on to the bhajis next!

Well done to everyone who has lost so far and hope you all have a wonderful Christmas xxx

I went to class tonight, and lost 1lb and received my 6.5 stone award. So happy knowing that I have less than a stone to lose to get to target. This is definitely going to keep me right on plan tomorrow!

Was doing so well .... Had syn free brekkie and Xmas Dinner then totally blew my syns this eve on chocolate and cheese board :( im sooooo on it rest of week :/ want a loss

Had a gorgeous Xmas dinner all SW friendly cooked by DH while I was asleep & will just have a packed lunch over night....night nurse! Total syns for the day 11-17 depending if I fancy some choccie at 4 in the morning!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Trying to stick to SW over the festive period, here is Christmas day dinner.......
Christmas Dinner SW style……
Roast potato, mash, carrots, parsnip, red cabbage, snap peas, broccoli, pigs in blankets, stuffing balls, turkey, onions & gravy! Side salad as well……
Pigs in blankets 0.25 syns each x2=0.5 syns
Stuffing balls 1 syn each x2=2 syns
Roast potato 1.5 potato cut into 6=2 syns

Less than 5 syns for the meal! Followed by banana, melon & orange

Christmas Dinner-2 2012 (Small).JPG

Boxing day food will be similar then we will be having boiled bacon cooked in diet coke, thinly sliced with a salad.
Good luck everyone!

I stuck mostly to SW on Christmas Day but Boxing day i went to my boyfriends parents and just enjoyed what I wanted. I gained 1/2lb Christmas week - I weighed in day after boxing day and was very happy with that! There were a few nights out too! Got straight back on plan after this weekend and had a -2lb loss last night. Thats taken me over my stone award now, so hopefully I won't go back under it!

Back