• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Who else loves bananas?

Bit of a silly topic I know but I've deprived myself of bananas for the last 6 months because I was loathe to give up points for one and I do have a bad habit of buying gargantuan ones.

Yesterday I purchased some small ones and, sad though it seems, my life is complete again with 0 points bananas.

I'm not eating a bunch, just one a day, but I'm so glad that my old trusty friend is back in my life.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 21st1.5lb C: 21st1.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 47.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm loving all of the free fruit (and eating more than I would normally) - but bananas are my favourite and it feels great to not have to point them. Hubby's out to the shops tomorrow and has instructions to buy lots!

Rachel217

Silver-Haired Hottie
Bananas are on sale this week at my local supermarket chains. Coincidence? I think not!

And isn't it amazing how I'd be happy to budget 2 Points for a bar that's really Frankenfood while bypassing the banana, which is the Original 100-Calorie Pack!

Lisaberry

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 9st11.8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.9 Loss: 4st6.3lb(31.13%)
There is nothing better than a nice yellow, slight hint of green, no sight of black banana.
My problem is they are just too convenient and make everything else in the fruitbowl look dull!

S: 16st4lb C: 13st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 2st10lb(16.67%)
I love them but have been limiting myself to one per day

S: 14st2lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.54%)
I too am having a wild affair with bananas over again. I used to avoid them like the plague but now our love affair is on again lol

Marysu

Silver Member
S: 14st5.5lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.24%)
I love banana's. I also love the fact that we can have a little fruit salad for a meal if we are stuck.

S: 12st2.5lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st9.5lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 1st4.5lb(10.85%)
I love bananas too.. but dont think going to go mad eating too many of them. Maybe one or two a day especially on a run day. :D

Think am a bit wary yet of the new plan and them being zero pro points. Hard to break the old WW ways. :)