Who else loves bananas?

Bit of a silly topic I know but I've deprived myself of bananas for the last 6 months because I was loathe to give up points for one and I do have a bad habit of buying gargantuan ones.

Yesterday I purchased some small ones and, sad though it seems, my life is complete again with 0 points bananas.

I'm not eating a bunch, just one a day, but I'm so glad that my old trusty friend is back in my life.

I'm loving all of the free fruit (and eating more than I would normally) - but bananas are my favourite and it feels great to not have to point them. Hubby's out to the shops tomorrow and has instructions to buy lots!

Bananas are on sale this week at my local supermarket chains. Coincidence? I think not!

And isn't it amazing how I'd be happy to budget 2 Points for a bar that's really Frankenfood while bypassing the banana, which is the Original 100-Calorie Pack!

There is nothing better than a nice yellow, slight hint of green, no sight of black banana.
My problem is they are just too convenient and make everything else in the fruitbowl look dull!

LOL i could have written your post myself!

I too am having a wild affair with bananas over again. I used to avoid them like the plague but now our love affair is on again lol

I love banana's. I also love the fact that we can have a little fruit salad for a meal if we are stuck.

I love bananas too.. but dont think going to go mad eating too many of them. Maybe one or two a day especially on a run day. :D

Think am a bit wary yet of the new plan and them being zero pro points. Hard to break the old WW ways. :)

Back