Who fancies a six week challenge?

Hope it's not to late to join, after a knee injury the scales showed a2st gain taking me to 12.5st ekk the heavies I have ever been even after I had my little boy. I want to be able to zip my party frock up so on with the plan..

Not too late at all. I hope your knee has recovered, that's the last thing anyone needs when trying to lose weight!

I was using pregnancy and then my daughter as an excuse too. Luckily my husband called me on it and I realised what I was doing :S

Liz
xx

I hope everyone is doing OK and good luck for Weigh Ins, mine is not till Friday, I am hoping for some sort of loss. I put my walking shoes on again today after about an 8 week break and did 3.5 mile so I am happy enough. Its amazing how it lifts your mood.

That's brilliant! I'm about to walk a few miles with my daughter in the buggy. She's heavy enough now that it probably counts as resistance training!!!!

What's everyone having for dinner? We're having vegetable spaghetti bolognese with plenty of pasta, yum, a big salad, and 30g parmesan (HEX A) which is a surprising amount actually.

Liz
xx

lizs84 said:
What's everyone having for dinner? We're having vegetable spaghetti bolognese with plenty of pasta, yum, a big salad, and 30g parmesan (HEX A) which is a surprising amount actually.

Liz
xx

I've had some home reared roast pork in a wholemeal roll hex b with mustard 1syn and a few pieces of fruit

Had liver and onions mash n veg for lunch

your dinners sound lovely, I am having SW sausage with mash potatoes with beans and loads of cauliflower, its cooking now and smells lovely :drool:

What's slimming world sausage? Sounds yum!

Liz
xx

Had my weighin today.my startin weight is 13st 2 lbs.in 6 weeks id like my loss to b 10 lbs bringin me to 12st 6 lbs.time to start readin my books :)

Welcome Febbabe! What are you having for dinner?

Liz
xx

Ruthie-D said:
My butcher does a load of SW approved foods such as sausages which are syn free, mince, rissoles and scotch eggs:D

I didn't think sw approved any foods like this anymore?
I know previous foods that were certified syn free/low syn aren't allowed to advertise as that anymore.

Well I've done it. I've joined. 11st 10.5. Yuck. Gotta start somewhere! Good luck everyone.

Are you guys going to group each week or doing it from home?

Hiya everyone :)
I would love to join your challenge, I've been doing SW for just under a month now but would love a challenge to try to boost my weigh loss :)
I would love 1 Stone in 6 weeks :) Would mean I could enjoy xmas day without worrying about sticking to plan :)

I forgot to say I weigh-in on a Thursday at 7pm :)

Ok if I join, I'd like to lose a stone by Christmas, lost 2.5lbs tonight so only 11.5 lbs to go :)

Hi can I join plz I've been doing s/w since Jan I'm a slow loser I've lost 2 stone 5.5 lb I was a dress size 16/18 and now a 12. My starting weight was 13 stone 7.5, but just lately I've been struggling even more.... I'm buying a 6 wk countdown course nxt week to keep me motivated :)

I didn't think sw approved any foods like this anymore?
I know previous foods that were certified syn free/low syn aren't allowed to advertise as that anymore.
Yep that's right all the other butchers here have had to remove the SW logo though this butchers has been given the go ahead to carry on.

I'd love to join! Want to lose 12lb in next 6 weeks, I'd be happy with 10 but gonna really push myself. Good luck everyone!!!

Back